GreenCactus

7th Annual Cooper Vineyards MINI Event

How would everyone feel about meeting at the Sears Parking lot across from Passport MINI? Meet at 9 a.m., wheels up at 9:30 and have a save drive down there? That location has easy access to 395 and all points south.

[COLO

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

NEW DEVELOPMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Animal Connections will be at the Vineyard with some rescue animals. It would be great for some of them to find new homes with some great MINI owners. But if you're unable to take a new companion home, t

How would everyone feel about meeting at the Sears Parking lot across from Passport MINI? Meet at 9 a.m., wheels up at 9:30 and have a save drive down there? That location has easy access to 395 and all points south.

Count

Seems there are a few that are interested in a meet across from PMoA at 9 a.m. Sunday for the run to Cooper Vineyards! I'll be there and if anyone has a an "extra" person that needs legroom, my passenger side will be empty as Lona will be between night

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I decided I am going to go ahead and meet the HRMini folk at Bruster's ice cream at 9101 W. Staple Mills rd. in Richmond on Saturday morning. I figure if I leave no later than 7am I will have no problem getting there by 9:30 wheels up time :biggrin:

I

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Cou

Okay gang, I got an email from Karin from Animal Connections today. Here's her message:

Thanks so much for offering to help our doggies. I was delighted to get your message and look forward to meeting you on Saturday. I got a call this morning from

Okay gang, I got an email from Karin from Animal Connections today. Here's her message:

- - we can certainly use good quality puppy food (dry and some cans) for mom and later for the puppies.- - we're running short on

2012 Jeep Rubicon

I'll bring cash or dog food!

Yes, I meant Saturday for meeting up to head out to Cooper Vineyards. My mental day/month/year/time calculator has been off lately... I think middle age is catching up with me...

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Money will work fine. They'll have a donation box set up as well as a raffle/drawing for some prizes according to Jacque. Quite often an organization such as this can make a dollar go further than we can. They have access to discounts that we usually do

Looking for details on a group driving to Cooper Vineyards from NoVa/DC on Saturday. Anyone know of a set time and meetup location?

EDIT: Nevermind -- just found the thread about meeting up across from Passport. See you all tomorrow!