Jump to content
CHILLIN

DCMM MOTD Shirts

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

Only 2 weeks left to order MOTD shirts!! As of now, we are only about half way to our minimum.

MOTD Preorders

 

I can't remember if I ordered a hoodie. I can add to my order with one if I didn't get one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TGGRRR (Ali) said:

I can't remember if I ordered a hoodie. I can add to my order with one if I didn't get one.

You did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TGGRRR (Ali) said:

How many more do we need? I can't order more

Thanks for all your orders!

We need 6 more to make the minimum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2019 at 8:18 PM, Donross said:

I'm a bit bias, but the R53 is awesome on this... love the stone look too. Well Done.

The preorder will be ending soon. Just wanted to give you a heads up in case you want to get a shirt or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, CHILLIN said:

The preorder will be ending soon. Just wanted to give you a heads up in case you want to get a shirt or two.

Thank you for the reminder...Been trying to get the Mrs to pick a color, lol. 😕

Should have the order in today or tomorrow :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Donross said:

Thank you for the reminder...Been trying to get the Mrs to pick a color, lol. 😕

Should have the order in today or tomorrow :)

Make sure you show her the ladies vneck options, they're pretty and form fitting

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 10:43 AM, TGGRRR (Ali) said:

Make sure you show her the ladies vneck options, they're pretty and form fitting

Got the V-neck 3/4 sleeve option. If I recall, it's typically brisk in the mornings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...