MELO-R56

OOOPS! MINI Damage-Recommend painter?

Hey gang.

While jacking up the car in the garage, the jack tipped over and gouged my lower panel on the drivers side. 

Do we have a paint vendor that fixes this sort of thing? Looking for recommendations. I’ve already got one estimate for a place in Sterling that was highly regarded. I already have on order the black trim that goes below the painted panel.

Any help is appreciated!

Spoiler

-Steve 

1C3CDCF9-D7BD-4109-9363-0908848C77E8.jpeg

E06AEB75-4ED3-4844-B879-47C634574408.jpeg

B267411D-4244-47D3-B997-E48667BC81B5.jpeg

We don't have a paint vendor. I know @Edge was happy with the body shop he used for Mr OEM. I actually took Tigger to Dale at Hampton roads Maaco because he's so cheap and they do decent work.

9 hours ago, TGGRRR (Ali) said:

We don't have a paint vendor. I know @Edge was happy with the body shop he used for Mr OEM. I actually took Tigger to Dale at Hampton roads Maaco because he's so cheap and they do decent work.

The place @Edge used was D&V autobody in Sterling. Michael has used them as well and they do great work. They are NOT cheap, but you get what you pay for. 

When Gretchen was rear-ended, I took her to Poolesville Autobody and they did a great job. It was very reasonable (not that I cared, the at-fault insurance picked up the tab). A full bumper repaint was $400 and took about 3 days.