Jump to content
Edge

Need a lodge room for 2019?

Recommended Posts

Fellow MOTD veterans - if you are looking for a good inn room in the Fontana Village lodge, the best one (Room 220), just became available. King room, closest one to the lobby. Call them quick!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GreenCactus said:

Did you get a cabin?

Yep! I’ve been on the waiting list for a Maple 1-bedroom (the nicer one, vs. a Willow) for YEARS. It finally paid off!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Edge said:

Yep! I’ve been on the waiting list for a Maple 1-bedroom (the nicer one, vs. a Willow) for YEARS. It finally paid off!

This was the year to get moved, we got a new cabin too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TGGRRR (Ali) said:

This was the year to get moved, we got a new cabin too

The thing is - the cabin I got is one I have driven by every year and said to myself “I want that cabin! Maybe one day.” ... and this morning they called me and offered it to me.

<play chorus of Handel’s Messiah>

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Edge said:

The thing is - the cabin I got is one I have driven by every year and said to myself “I want that cabin! Maybe one day.” ... and this morning they called me and offered it to me.

<play chorus of Handel’s Messiah>

Did you see my post? We got a new cabin too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need to call and try to lock on a room today, I saw they were releasing non-renewed placed on the 19th

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1975_mini said:

I need to call and try to lock on a room today, I saw they were releasing non-renewed placed on the 19th

I'm sure cabin 1720 is available, it comes with pets

 

🐀🐭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TGGRRR (Ali) said:

I'm sure cabin 1720 is available, it comes with pets

 

🐀🐭

😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Brandy_Brown said:

It will probably be just him next year so he doesn’t need a big one. And I don’t need him bringing any pets home

I brought home a little spider. He was re-homed to the backyard. 

Cabin 1720 needs to be tented, exterminated and then properly sealed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TGGRRR (Ali) said:

I brought home a little spider. He was re-homed to the backyard. 

Cabin 1720 needs to be tented, exterminated and then properly sealed

It needs to be burned down. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

×