wyretrip

Winter Vintner Run

Event Title: Winter Vintner Run

Event Date: 01/13/2018 10:30 AM to 01/13/2018 04:15 PM

Event Address: 140 Purcellville Gateway Dr, Purcellville, VA, 20132

Update:

Reservations at the various stops along the run have been made. 

I have limited the RSVPs to 10 for this event to reflect that capacity.

Slight update about Cobbler Mountain Cider:

They wanted to charge a credit card to hold a reservation for our group, so I provided them mine.

This does not require anyone to partake of the tasting there, but if you should choose to do so, you will provide the tasting fee of $15 to me instead of Cobbler Mountain Cider (because it has already been paid for).

The tasting at Cobbler Mountain includes "Whole House Tastings" plus one drink ticket (or may opt for no tastings & TWO drink tickets)

You can either provide $15 cash on the day of the run or you can use my PayPal link to send the money ahead of time.

Use this link to send via PayPal: https://paypal.me/wyretrip/15

---

Take a trip through the windy back roads of western Loudoun and Fauquier counties on your way to sample that various brews and vintages of Maidstone Meadery, Barrel Oak Winery, and Cobler Mountain Cider. Lunch is a planned stop for this event.

10:30 AM - Meet at Starbuck's (140 Purcellville Gateway Dr, Purcellville, VA 20132)

10:50 AM - Driver's Meeting

11:00 AM - Departure

11:40 AM - 1 PM - Hunter's Head Tavern in Middleburg, VA and to make sure no one is operating on an empty stomach. =)

1:30 PM - 2:15 - Maidstone Meadery in Delaplane, VA. They focus on all natural mead maid "using the ancient method perfected by our ancestors over thousands of years".

2:30 - 3:15  - Barrel Oak. Half the tasting room caters to their wine selection while the other half provides beer.

3:30 - 4:15 - Cobbler Mountain Cider in Delaplane, VA. Enjoy any of their 10 varieties of cider prepared from local apples!

Link to Google Map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cl3k6dwDyZm11kvXhwA0lLNiXJNccV3n&usp=sharing

Route Sheet: The Winter Vintner Run 2018 - Google Maps - Final Route Sheet.pdf

RSVP on the event here: Winter Vintner Run

signature-final.png

43 minutes ago, ChrisTKD said:

My GMaps has difficulty with this address.  Is the Starbucks near a Harris Teeter?  

There are actually two Starbucks in that shopping center (because.. Starbucks). The address will get you to the shopping center and there is a standalone Starbucks that we will park near. 

signature-final.png

About two weeks until the Winter Vintner Run! 

I'm looking to start firming up our RSVP count so I can provide accurate guidance to Hunter's Head Tavern for our lunch reservation.

Do me a solid and drop the head count for your RSVP in a reply and I will adjust our reservation accordingly.

Thanks!

Devin

signature-final.png

Pre-Run Completed! Everything looks good.

Route Sheet has been added to the event.

Google Map of the route has been added to the event.

Slight update about Cobbler Mountain Cider:

They wanted to charge a credit card to hold a reservation for our group, so I provided them mine.

This does not require anyone to partake of the tasting there, but if you should choose to do so, you will provide the tasting fee of $15 to me instead of Cobbler Mountain Cider (because it has already been paid for).

The tasting at Cobbler Mountain includes "Whole House Tastings" plus one drink ticket (or may opt for no tastings & TWO drink tickets)

You can either provide $15 cash on the day of the run or you can use my PayPal link to send the money ahead of time.

Use this link to send via PayPal: https://paypal.me/wyretrip/15

• Like 1

signature-final.png

On 1/8/2018 at 1:16 PM, wyretrip said:

Reservations have been made at the various locations along the run.

I have placed an RSVP limit of 10 on the run due to those restrictions.

Do I need to drop off the RSVP since brandy and I will be riding together to open up a spot

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels