The Clubs Annual Picnic

July 29, 2017

This year we're hosting at a house!

Devin and Corinne will be hosting

Start time will be noon

The address is

256 East King James Street

Purcellville, VA 20132

The club supplies grilling meats, fixings and some light refreshments.

We ask that each person bring a side dish or dessert to share.

It would be helpful if people can also bring chairs and maybe some folding tables.

This event is free to members and they can bring one guest (kids are free), non members pay $5 (Cash only please)

We'll need volunteers for set up and clean up. They have a huge yard so if you have some sort of games to bring that would be great.

We are trying to plan a run out there so if anyone is interested in helping please let one of the board members know

http://www.dcmetrominis.org/forums/image.php?u=1132&type=sigpic&dateline=1367319111

I have a long folding table and some folding chairs - but those definitely won't fit in the MINI! If it gets closer to the date and we still need those, I can bring my "MINI-NV"ious CR-V instead.

2011 Spice Orange Cabrio - embracing the chrome!

I'm planning to set up a run to the picnic. Devon has suggested I use the start of the Spring Fling so I'm looking to get that route.

Would people be interested? I will set up a separate event for the run.

I'll be there! :motor:

CHILLIN001.jpg

I'm planning to set up a run to the picnic. Devon has suggested I use the start of the Spring Fling so I'm looking to get that route.

Would people be interested? I will set up a separate event for the run.

Reverse route or standard route? Remember... the SF start can go in two different directions, depending on which way we are running it. :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I can bring pop-ups and or tables. Let me know. I would be very interested in helping with the run. I would like to put a run together to go to the 868 vineyard in Purcellville. Faith has a cousin that has is singing there. She is very good and has performed on Broadway. She just graduated from music school and is trying to get a following.

Reverse route or standard route? Remember... the SF start can go in two different directions, depending on which way we are running it. :smile:

I want to start at the Target and end at the picnic. From there I have no idea or opinion. I just want a route :biggrin:

Which would you suggest?

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I can bring pop-ups and or tables. Let me know. I would be very interested in helping with the run. I would like to put a run together to go to the 868 vineyard in Purcellville. Faith has a cousin that has is singing there. She is very good and has performed on Broadway. She just graduated from music school and is trying to get a following.

Hi Carl

Devon said tents are useful, probably chairs and tables too. Can you coordinate with him on how to deliver?

He sent me a simple run that is part of the Spring Fling, I'll post a separate event to RSVP to the run

Tggrrr010.jpg

Hey Carl,

Thank you very much for the table and tent offer! I think they would be a big help.

What would work best for you to coordinate dropping them off? Would it be easier to meet you somewhere ahead of time? Where are you coming from?

Devin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

signature-final.png

Hey Carl,

Thank you very much for the table and tent offer! I think they would be a big help.

What would work best for you to coordinate dropping them off? Would it be easier to meet you somewhere ahead of time? Where are you coming from?

Devin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are going to a vineyard Saturday evening close to you. I can bring them then. I would like to drive a MINI to the picnic, and I need a tuck for all this stuff.

Saturday's weather looks awful. What is the plan for rain?

I know we have tents

Rey is going to chat with the hosts about the possibility of moving indoors if needed. Last year was blazing hot and we had a lot of people inside

Tggrrr010.jpg

Change of my plans, I won't be there but Corey and the girls will be. I work on Saturdays and after being off for 2 weeks for his return I can take another one! I swore this was on a Sunday too darn it, really need to read the dates on the calendar , lol

http://www.dcmetrominis.org/forums/image.php?u=1132&type=sigpic&dateline=1367319111