Goose

Happy Hour - Dogfish Head Alehouse, Fairfax, VA

OK, it's time to get together over some brews, Wednesday, May 25th. This one will be a little further west in FFX county at:

Dogfish Head Alehouse

13041 Lee Jackson Mem Hwy (State Rt. 50)

Fairfax, VA 22033

I'm setting this at 6:30 because I know Dogfish is a little far for Alexandria/Springfield/Annandale people. Feel free to come later if need be. Also, if there is a better day the week of May 23rd, then I can move as well.

Also, there is a Total Wine across the parking lot. So if you like what you tasted at Dogfish, chances are you can snap up a few bottles at Total Wine afterwards.

p.s. I want to hear Dragon stories!!! :top:

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Melissa, I'll get a table. I don't think we will have the ability to sit at the bar. Just let me know if you are coming so I know how many to reserve a table for.

...and sorry, Laura!!

Seems to me this is just as much a club dinner as a "happy hour"... but that's fine by me, because I generally order food either way, no matter what we call it! :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Seems to me this is just as much a club dinner as a "happy hour"... but that's fine by me, because I generally order food either way, no matter what we call it! :biggrin:

I've been noticing that too, works for me :motor: :eating: :motor:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

It's really kinda been that way from the start....at least for me, haha. I always make it a dinner out. What's the point of going to HH and then trying to find something to eat afterwards? :smile:

It's really kinda been that way from the start....at least for me, haha. I always make it a dinner out. What's the point of going to HH and then trying to find something to eat afterwards? :smile:

HH is drinks and maybe a snack after work. Then you go out to dinner. :wink:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

HH is drinks and maybe a snack after work. Then you go out to dinner. :wink:

Yeah, yeah :tongue:

So I have....

SneakyBaron

Shadow

chrimson

CHILLIN

melissa99 +Matthew

Edge

NYRican MC40

kickn_wing

TGGRRR + 1

Rchitct

ChrisTKD

04R53

CarlB + 1

MELO-R56

Haemish, is Susan coming? Ali, is Mark coming?

Need final headcount today.

Thanks

Edited by Shadow

Haemish, is Susan coming? Ali, is Mark coming?

Need final headcount today.

Unfortunately I don't have an immediate answer... she wants to come, but there are a few other factors at play. I'll follow up with her this afternoon when she gets off work and see if she has any more indication... and I'll explain that you need to get the reservation locked in today.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

Unfortunately I don't have an immediate answer... she wants to come, but there are a few other factors at play. I'll follow up with her this afternoon when she gets off work and see if she has any more indication... and I'll explain that you need to get the reservation locked in today.

So there's no stress on you guys, I'll set this up as if Susan is definitely coming.

So there's no stress on you guys, I'll set this up as if Susan is definitely coming.
OK, thanks Alex. Unfortunately, since she doesn't have her own DCMM forum account, there was no way for me to RSVP Yes and simultaneously have her RSVP as Maybe.

Just a heads up:

I've reserved a table for 20, Wednesday at 6:30 under "DC Metro MINIs" in case anyone gets there before I do.

Thanks all. This should be quite the turnout and I look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday. :smile:

This sounds like a good time to meet you all! Count me in :)

Sounds good...based on the head count, you should have a seat at the table.

Sporkeh, I didn't know if you were still planning on coming and bringing the family so I didn't include you in the head count. If you're still coming, it may make sense for you guys to get your own table just to be comfortable. We can always mingle.

My wife decided she would be attending as well. will there be room? if not we can get a table.

There should be room, yes.

My wife decided she would be attending as well. will there be room? if not we can get a table.
Don't forget to update your RSVP above. :top: