1975_mini

Brakes and BBQ

Time to Get Watson ready for the road with a Brake system upgrade and we will be doing burgers and hotdogs on the grill. All are welcome you do not have to be mechanic, I only play one on the weekend.

The Board meeting will be going as well so come on out and see what decisions the board is making while they are sipping their scotch and smoking cigars.

Please feel free to bring the Kiddos along mine will be here and we are in a quite neighborhood with a playground and room to run. Four legged kiddos just contact me, Gus our bulldog in friendly but a bit of a dick.

Now the important stuff

When: Apr 17th I will be in the garage starting at 1000, but show up whenever and going till the job is done.

Where: 18021 Cutts Ave Quantico, VA 22134 (this is on MCB Quantico, all that is required is a valid driver's licenses or federal ID to get on base)

What to bring: A slide disk is welcome (post what with your RSVP), I will have both adult and kid beverages, but bring your own personal preferences. I will not have any IPAs so you are on your own there.

Also all my food is heavy on the gluten and meat, so let my know if I need to pick up some compress compost patties for anyone.

I look forward to seeing all that come out and have some fun!!

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

as i read my husbands post, it becomes more and more understandable why i have to edit all his stuff, Just a note "slide disk" is supposed to be side dish, and we live in a quiet neighborhood not a quite one!!!!

http://www.dcmetrominis.org/forums/image.php?u=1132&type=sigpic&dateline=1367319111