Escape Pod

Not really photos, more like cartoons . . .

I've seen a few car caricatures on people's sigs and was wondering who the artist was. I'd like to network! I myself do CARtoons and wanted to know if there was a use for this type of art.

Here's one of my MINIs, Hammond, done up in that style:

Hammond-01_zpsghplso1b.jpg

I've devised a template where I can change the colors easily, but don't have much in terms of wheel styles (Hammond has Conical Spokes). I'm slowly expanding the options like stripes and exterior visible stuff. I'm also doing a Clubman since my other MINI is a Clubman, Clarkson is his name. The convertible/coupe/roadster variations are easy to do as well. But I do need your help so I can build my wheel library.

These are the color combos I have so far:

Rainbow-01_zps4ob7zy1x.jpg

Whaddaya guys think?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9 times out of 10 it's probably Craig (Coop). The same guy who designs the shirts. He's not in the DC area, but he's like an honorary member for all the help he gives the club (and many other clubs).

Unfortunately your graphics don't show up on my work computer so I look forward to seeing them later.

Signature.JPG

These are really cool! If you want to give an F56 a go, let me know :)

As mentioned, the bulk of what you see is from Craig (Coop, Cooperation are his more-known usernames). He works with a lot of MINI clubs across the US. Look for 'Planet Cooper' on Facebook to see more examples of his work.

I'll do the F56 after I'm done with the R55/56/57/58/59. Sheesh, so many variations!
Just don't forget about the original new MINIs! R50/R53/R52. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I love the coupe with those wheels. Actually, may I ask you for a favor? In order for me to accurately depict the wheels, could you please snap two photos as close as you can to these angles:

IMG_2752_zpsuvtjunxz.jpgIMG_2753_zpslijlwfrz.jpg

When aiming the camera, keep the lens at the same height off the ground as the wheel center cap. Doing up your car gives me the chance to do the front and rocker panels of the JCW cars and I can also add those wheels to my library. Your car's Spice Orange, right? Color changes are super easy. Blacked-out headlights. Am I missing any other exterior details?

One last question, spoiler up or down?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I made a slight error that I fixed on my original post with your car depicted. There seems to be a difference between pre-2011 and 2011 and newer JCW front bumper designs. It's a series of seams it looks like, that cuts the bumper into multiple pieces. Also, I blacked out your grill surround like a real JCW, but I made an error there as well because yours is still chrome. Fixed that too. The changes are reflected on the linked picture on my original post.

Edited by Escape Pod

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]