TGGRRR (Ali)

Birthday dinner for Melissa

This Friday June 19th is our Melissa's birthday. We're thinking a casual dinner at Dice Burger in Annandale around 6:00

If the weather is nice we can eat outside and look at our MINIs while celebrating her special day

I'll post more details once my laptop is back, it's undergoing maintenance and I'm stuck on the tablet

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I have to work Friday night so I will not be able to make it...but I will see you guys on saturday

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Some say that there might be some early miles coupons handed out at the birthday dinner and if you're going to the EPICMINIRALLY on Saturday they could be really useful

It's like not only is Melissa a gift to us all, she'll literally be gifting us all! Happiest of birthdays, my friend!

image.php?u=1426&type=sigpic&dateline=14

She like Oprah, "You get a mile coupon, and You get a mile coupon!!!!!!"

It's like not only is Melissa a gift to us all, she'll literally be gifting us all! Happiest of birthdays, my friend!

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

We're going to try to be there. :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129