TGGRRR (Ali)

EPIC MINI Rally

Brakes sorted, and didn't smash into anything on the test run. Good enough for me Watson will be there.:top:

hell yeah!!!

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

The rally is right around the corner. Are you thinking of strategy?

How can you get from the start to the Cheeky Checkpoint/ Shiny Checkpoint and to PTuning in the shortest distance?

Will you carefully calculate miles when the checkpoints are revealed making sure you cut off any possible distance driving through parking lots to make the shortest distance?

Will you play hard or be laughing to hard to figure any of this out and just motor through.

Will you rely on your wit and charm with the judges to win as many miles off coupons as you can? Pandering to the officials is highly encouraged, I really like the color orange and gluten free cookies....

Will you cheat? If so, I hope you do so gloriously

In case you aren't fully clear on the miles coupons they serve two purposes.

1. you can take the miles off of your final mileage

2. you can dole them out to your competitors and ADD miles to their final mileage

You decide.....

If you're not familiar with Top Gear you might want to watch a few episodes where they score one of their challenges on the white board.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

For those of you that are not familiar with Top Gear, Here's an example of the style of scoring at the finish line

Here's the direct link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz3LtnXh85w&feature=youtu.be

I can't get the link to the exact time to work embedded but here's the whole video embedded. Go to 1 hour in

Tggrrr010.jpg

Those of you participating on Saturday be sure to wish Melissa and Valerie the happiest of birthdays! Melissa is celebrating at Dice Burger tomorrow night and will be working at the rally. Valerie will be riding along in Lillith with her daughter Jennifer.

:birthday:

:birthday:

image.php?u=1426&type=sigpic&dateline=14

Good news, PTuning has confirmed that the brewery next door will have a food truck. I don't know what kind but that means you can buy real food cause while we're awesome and all, the DCMM food budget is skimpy. We'll still provide some punch and pie and snacks

Tggrrr010.jpg

THAT... WAS EPIC! Thanks again to Ali, Catalina, Sherri, Melissa, Hilary and Laura for all of your hard work to make this event happen. Susan and I had a blast! :motor::biggrin::top::congrats:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

THAT... WAS EPIC! Thanks again to Ali, Catalina, Sherri, Melissa, Hilary and Laura for all of your hard work to make this event happen. Susan and I had a blast! :motor::biggrin::top::congrats:

That was some mighty fine pandering that you managed there Haemish, great job. Too bad you wound up with so many miles :biggrin:

Tggrrr010.jpg

This was an epic event because you are an EPIC club! Thanks to everyone who turned out. And a special thank you to all of you who brought bribes for the judges. Words cannot express how much we appreciated your thoughtful gestures but I will try when I finally get caught up on my blogging!

This was an epic event because you are an EPIC club! Thanks to everyone who turned out. And a special thank you to all of you who brought bribes for the judges. Words cannot express how much we appreciated your thoughtful gestures but I will try when I finally get caught up on my blogging!

You might need a few episodes to cover this one

Tggrrr010.jpg

This was an awesome time! loved the routes that took me through some nice twisties. :motor: The hard work and care leading upto this events success was very apparent. Excited to not only have participated but for those events in the future, such an awesome group.

Well done to the team that made this possible:top:

Thanks ladies for putting together a truely epic event. To include an epic rally, an epic lunch, two brewery's, and an epic thunderstorm to conclude the day.

The rally really captured the fun loving, care free spirit of the club.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Yes a truly awesome time...thank you for all the fun

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

awesome event hosted by awesome people. Can't wait for the next one!! THANK YOUUUUUUU!!! :motor::motor::motor:

2015 Volcanic Orange Mini Cooper S F56

6MT, Premium, Cold Weather, Media, LED, HUD

NM Engineering Power module

Borla Touring axle back exhaust

JCW style bonnet stripes

My mom- who also has a mini (countryman S all four) saw a bunch of you the day of the rally and was super excited about whoever's car had flowers on it... :)

That would be Sherri and Precious, "The most beautiful car in the world"

Tggrrr010.jpg

My mom- who also has a mini (countryman S all four) saw a bunch of you the day of the rally and was super excited about whoever's car had flowers on it... :)

Thanks! I hope your mom can come to the #DCMMPiratePicnic since it appears she has exquisite taste in vehicles :wink: