TGGRRR (Ali)

It's almost time!!!!!!

:ridinghorse::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dancing2::dancing2::cheers::cheers::dancing::dancing::elephant::elephant::party::party::party::love::love::marshmellow::marshmellow:

:dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon:

:motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm in Atlanta until Friday, but at home, I've got the car ready, and supplies piled in the office waiting to be loaded into the car. A pile of mini-related shirts is staged in the closet waiting to see which ones will be selected to attend the event... :rock:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

La Mosa

2006 JCW R53

You say you want a Revolution...

I'm in Atlanta until Friday, but at home, I've got the car ready, and supplies piled in the office waiting to be loaded into the car. A pile of mini-related shirts is staged in the closet waiting to see which ones will be selected to attend the event... :rock:

I talk to my clothing and play the game

"Who's going to win a trip to the Dragon"

Tggrrr010.jpg

Oh no. I wasn't talking about *you* being off your meds, I was answering your question about *other* people who would do like you do :-))

I see who you're talking about...:itsme:

By the way, isn't the biggest holiday in Denver 4/20?

Just asking...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

La Mosa

2006 JCW R53

You say you want a Revolution...

I see who you're talking about...:itsme:

By the way, isn't the biggest holiday in Denver 4/20?

Just asking...

:hahaha:If the shoe fits ...

And speaking of wearing shoes, I had to Google "Denver 4/20" to know what you were talking about. That shoe doesn't fit me or my Colorado lifestyle. I get my Rocky Mountain High by hiking above timberline, and perhaps refreshing via a microbrew when I get back down, not by frying my brain. I already have enough holes in my gray matter (it's my teenagers I tell you, they did this too me :laugh: ) I've no desire to intentionally debilitate myself. No offense intended to anyone who is a proponent of it's legalization, but I am NOT.

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I have so much crap to pack with the vendor thing. I don't know where I'm going to sit!!!! Been negotiating with Mark for space in Max

I did get someone to bring up my fog machine for me or smoky the fog machine would have had to miss the trip.

Is everyone else good with packing the cars? I know you Countryman people are probably not even stressing about it.

Tggrrr010.jpg

2 DAYS 21 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party::itsme::top::congrats::hahaha::pepsi: :marshmellow: :turtle::sheep::star::bootyshake::burnout: :cheers: :creep::dancing2::elephant::dancing::beer::aetsch::ciao::bike::thrasher::party::motor: :tongue:

Yassssssssss

Tggrrr010.jpg

I have so much crap to pack with the vendor thing. I don't know where I'm going to sit!!!! Been negotiating with Mark for space in Max

I did get someone to bring up my fog machine for me or smoky the fog machine would have had to miss the trip.

Is everyone else good with packing the cars? I know you Countryman people are probably not even stressing about it.

No stress for Clubbie owners either. And I've a Yakima cargo box for my roof rack if I actually need more space :top:

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13