German

Correct RAM X-Grip phone holder for Mini Click and Drive System

Hi guys,

I got the Mini Click and Drive system in my car, but since I have a Samsung S5 sport, I need an aftermarket holder. I want to get RAM's X-Grip phone holder, but I don't know if it will be compatible with the Click and Drive's ball size, and I cannot find any specs on the ball size and such for the RAM holder.

Does any one know anything about this? :dontknow:

image.php?u=1457&type=sigpic&dateline=14

I have it, its he one for the iPhone 6, and it works to hold my plus.

I would happily meet up so you can take a look at it and compare it to what you have to see if the ball size is the same.

Brian

2006 British racing green with black roof.

I have it, its he one for the iPhone 6, and it works to hold my plus.

I would happily meet up so you can take a look at it and compare it to what you have to see if the ball size is the same.

Thanks for the offer, but I just decided to order it and see--I can always send it back. Besides, I don't want to create further commotion among those already in shock about the possibility of a ball comparing event... Just saying... Lol.

image.php?u=1457&type=sigpic&dateline=14

Thanks for the offer, but I just decided to order it and see--I can always send it back. Besides, I don't want to create further commotion among those already in shock about the possibility of a ball comparing event... Just saying... Lol.

We've compared dip sticks, why stop now? So who's taking the next innocent thread into the toilet? :rofl:

Edited by TGGRRR

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Right on!

Which size did you order, the regular one or larger one?

Im pretty sure the ball size is 1 inch.

Brian

2006 British racing green with black roof.