VioletDC

Chrono Gauge Installation?

Hey MINIacs!

I'm considering the purchase of the 'chrono pkg' gauges 4 Scoopie. Once I get them (after the LEDs are changed), is there any1 here familiar w/swapping from old 2 new? If so, would u consider doing them 4 me and, if so, what would u charge? I'm not gonna get them 'til the end of March/mid-April, so there's plenty of time.

TIA!

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

Tia,

Thanks or posting the link very cool, follow on question for you, you say your interested in the chrono gauge, do you currently have the chrono package? Reading what they are doing, it is a one for one swap. If you have a standard center cluster then a chrono gauge is not a simple plug and play switch.

Sorry, y'all ... I found out about the chronos/LEDs from a FB site: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MINI.Bees.LEDs/.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Yes, I know. I don't have the chrono pkg ... yet; was gonna purchase one.

Tia,

Thanks or posting the link very cool, follow on question for you, you say your interested in the chrono gauge, do you currently have the chrono package? Reading what they are doing, it is a one for one swap. If you have a standard center cluster then a chrono gauge is not a simple plug and play switch.

Thanks, Laura; I am interested in the chrono pack, tho. Found some1 on FB who can get it 4 me. Once that transaction is done, he'll go ahead & send it 2 some1 else who'll change the LEDs 4 me, and then I'll need 2 have them installed.

Ali: U're right. It's not THAT expensive, tho. I can get the chrono pack 4 ~$250, then have 2 have the colors changed (another $250). Thankfully, I don't have 2 have both at the same time. The 'hard' part is finding some1/someplace that'll install them 4 me once they're done. Got idears?

If you're just looking for extra gauges and not specifically the Chrono pack, there are aftermarket option out there. :top:

Thanks, Laura; I am interested in the chrono pack, tho. Found some1 on FB who can get it 4 me. Once that transaction is done, he'll go ahead & send it 2 some1 else who'll change the LEDs 4 me, and then I'll need 2 have them installed.

Ali: U're right. It's not THAT expensive, tho. I can get the chrono pack 4 ~$250, then have 2 have the colors changed (another $250). Thankfully, I don't have 2 have both at the same time. The 'hard' part is finding some1/someplace that'll install them 4 me once they're done. Got idears?

Did you call PTuning? They might be able to help you

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg