TGGRRR (Ali)

DC Photo Shoot morning

How's this? I added a really cool MINI

[ATTACH]1156[/ATTACH]

Nice! :top:

Edited by MiniMaul

MINI MAUL 2012 Countryman S ALL 4 Pure Red

2" Countryman Connection/Cooper Crap Lift | Breyton GTS-R 18"x8.5" | Pirelli Scorpion Verde 235/50-18 A/S Non RFTs | NM Torque Arm insert | LED Parking Light upgrade | H8 Yellow Fog Lamp upgrade | Rhino Rack XTray Cargo Rack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BTW...Cambo, thanks for noticing the newbie in the shot! That's my ride Mini Maul. I kept to one end or the other cuz Ali kept saying that it anchored the shot!?! LOL

it looks awesome! I'm a fan. Do you have a cooper crap lift on there?

How's this? I added a really cool MINI

haha, there it is!!

Maybe I wanted it like that lol I do that always on purpose.

sure thing dude, wasn't dogging the pic at all, it's a great shot. I just have OCD and needed to see a mini filling that gap! lol

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

it looks awesome! I'm a fan. Do you have a cooper crap lift on there?

haha, there it is!!

sure thing dude, wasn't dogging the pic at all, it's a great shot. I just have OCD and needed to see a mini filling that gap! lol

I'm not mad or anything I was just being goofy saying that I meant to shoot it like that ( not really )

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

I'm not mad or anything I was just being goofy saying that I meant to shoot it like that ( not really )

He was directing it at me, since I was giving him lip about it and then stuck my car in the open spot.

Chris and I like to bicker, just a little bit :alberteinstein: :argh:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg