Dragonsmate

New to group - CinniMINI says Hi!

Hi all :wavey:

I recently joined the DCMM forum and am catching up on posts/threads. I live just outside Columbia, MD and have owned CinniMINI (a 2011 spice orange MCS hardtop) for 2+ years. Did the MTTS last year to LA and back (what a blast!!)

Recently, I needed to have my rear brake pads/rotors replaced and was directed by some of my C3M buds to GarageMahal in Fairfax. GREAT people who welcomed me into their home and now my brakes are 1000%. Thanks so much Craig & Lona -- You guys rock!

I love being a MINI owner - we're such a helpful, fun bunch of NOT NOR MALs! :motor:

Lawry

Lawry

Buckle in & hold on....

Welcome to the DCMM forums, Lawry! It's nice to see that you're already getting to know some of the folks. :)

We hope you enjoy our club enough to consider joining as a member. :top:

I hope to meet you at an event soon!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Welcome to the DCMM forums, Lawry! It's nice to see that you're already getting to know some of the folks. :)

We hope you enjoy our club enough to consider joining as a member. :top:

I hope to meet you at an event soon!

Thanks Edge! Will definitely join at the beginning of the year. Money is a bit tight right now to pay two fees (even though one is discounted).

Welcome to the forum

Great to have more orange around :biggrin:

Thank you TGGRRR. I agree, we need more orange; it's the BEST color!! :rofl:

Lawry

Buckle in & hold on....

Thanks Bert! I might be at the detailing clinic-part deaux next month.

I wish that I could make the second clinic. I found the first clinic in July VERY helpful and informative but I have a scheduling conflict on the date of the second clinic. :frown: We will meet up sometime.

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

There's the Alexandria Meet n Greet this Saturday.

We have a movie event getting set up for the 27th

The only event that you have to be a member for is the annual meeting on the 28th.

I'll be on a C3M run in Ocean City this Friday/Saturday but might be able to make the movie thing on the 27th. Thanks for the info, TGGRRR! I'll keep an eye on the calendar.

Lawry

Buckle in & hold on....