Odds and Ends

Detailing Clinic - Part Deux

Hi MINI Gang.....

I know there were lots of you that couldn't make it to the first detailing clinic, so here's your chance to come see what you missed!

I am hosting a multi-marquee event on Oct 20th. We'll get started at 10am due to the potential for a chilly morning, but the weather is usually very nice that time of year, so we'll consider this the last opportunity for the season for this sort of thing.

Hopefully, this is ample notice so more of you can attend. For those of you who made it to the first one, please feel free to come back for more. They are usually a pretty good time. Due to the later start time, perhaps we will fire up the grill at the end of the day!

- Darryl

Darryl,

Thank you for offering to do this again. I got a lot out of the July clinic but I'm sorry to say that I will be traveling that day and will not be able to make it. Bummer for me. :banghead:

I will move this to our DCMM calendar so the date is posted.

Bert.

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

Ali...that's great!

BTW, I saw your buddy with the Yellow Elise on Sunday (name slips my mind at this precise moment) so hopefully he will be able to join us as well. This event will be MINI, LOTUS, & Porsche.......

- Darryl

That's Tyler, hopefully he can come out and play. His Lotus is Loki :biggrin:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg