Revwillie

FS: Euro parcel shelf (knee bolster replacement)

I have a Euro Parcel Shelf in perfect condition up for sale. I'd love to sell to a local dcmmer, but if there is no interest, I'll list it on ebay at the end of the month.

Bought it from minimania a while back. These are hard to find anymore.

Description copied from http://new.minimania.com/part/NMI7610-KT

Add more storage space in your MINI with this Euro Parcel Shelf. Converts the area under the steering column into a useful shelf for sunglasses, CD's or other small items.

This factory shelf does not affect legroom and installs using factory mounting hardware (no modifications necessary).

Fits:

2002-2006 R50 MINI Cooper and R53 Cooper S Hatchback

2005-2008 R52 MINI Cooper and Cooper S Convertibles

The Euro Parcel Shelf matches the charcoal grey color of the lower half of your dash - it's the same color as your current 'kick panel' which it replaces.

All necessary hardware for installation. This kit includes the optional rubber liner.

full size pics are up in photobucket. Click this picture:

(then you have to click the thumbnail for a lytebox picture that has a 'full size' thingy you can click...but full size is pretty huge)

20130825_141159.jpg

Edited by Revwillie

06 SB/S MCS Checkmate, Premium,

Convenience, LSD, HK, Chrome interior ZOOM641

Everyone - if you have a 1st Gen and you don't have one of these, BUY IT. It's a really nice addition, and gives you a bit more storage space, which is always nice. They stopped shipping these to the USA a long time ago, which is why they are hard to get now.

Sean - does it include the rubber mat? I know you copied the reference to it in the description from Minimania, but it's always good to be sure.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Man, I wish you had posted this a week ago. Just picked one up from Outmotoring last week! It's a great addition to any first gen MINI.

2006 MINI Cooper R50 'Austin': WMW CAI, Borla Exhaust, Sprint Booster, R81/Imola/Holies

1980 Austin Mini 'Nigel': 1293cc MORSPEED Stage 1 Engine, HiLo Suspension

How about 100 bucks?

I was just looking through receipts. I paid 150.00 in November 2006 for this shelf. While it's cool, I found that I personally didn't use it much.

I may have to sell or trade my mini soon and this is unlikely to improve my sale or trade value. I popped the original knee bolster in and wrapped this shelf in the packaging mini mania used to ship to me.

I'd prefer that it goes to a new owner who can really appreciate it.

Edited by Revwillie

06 SB/S MCS Checkmate, Premium,

Convenience, LSD, HK, Chrome interior ZOOM641

Everyone - if you have a 1st Gen and you don't have one of these, BUY IT. It's a really nice addition, and gives you a bit more storage space, which is always nice.....

+1 This is an excellent addition for the first gen's!!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com