RDG_RCR

DO NOT OPEN THIS THREAD!

Ditto! Killboy has a couple of those shots on his facebook page.

Tyler

You can borrow my 5D classic but I don't have a spare tripod. Bring a tripod and you can get some fun night shots too.

Craig and I will be out there I'm sure. We're also going to shoot some star trails :captain:

Youtube links SUCK! I'm at work for another 3 1/2 hours so I can't look at it until then.! GRRRRRRRR.

LOL, I can't see them at work either! It's a good one though!
I don't suppose that embedded YouTube videos work for you, because I just converted it (speaking of - Tyler... read this: FAQ - Embedding YouTube Videos :wink:). Another good video from Killboy!
I don't suppose that embedded YouTube videos work for you, because I just converted it (speaking of - Tyler... read this: FAQ - Embedding YouTube Videos :wink:). Another good video from Killboy!

Nope, that's even worse. I just get a big white square... If I click on it, I get "Content Denied" and I'm sure someone, somewhere gets a pop up that says "Hey, there's that guy trying to look at YouTube videos again"...

Nope, that's even worse. I just get a big white square... If I click on it, I get "Content Denied" and I'm sure someone, somewhere gets a pop up that says "Hey, there's that guy trying to look at YouTube videos again"...

I use my phone if I have to watch a video from work

Is that across from Deals Gap? Did they replace the old green tail?

I'm glad I got a picture with Tigger and the old tail. This new one is mean!!

It doesn't look like it Ali - the road in the background is wrong. I would like to find this dragon though, it's cool! I wonder if it kissed Xiek already?

It doesn't look like it Ali - the road in the background is wrong. I would like to find this dragon though, it's cool! I wonder if it kissed Xiek already?

what are you talking about, thats at the tail of the dragon store, across the street from deals gap.:stupid: