George

Hello, new to DCMM

Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is George and I am new to the area. I have a 2012 MCS CR with a black roof. I am really looking forward to meeting some fellow MINI enthusiasts and attending some MINI events. I will probably be at the meet and greet in Sterling, but I thought I'd introduce myself before then. That and I was curious who the other MINI in our block with the DCMM sticker belongs to. It's a grey MCS with a black roof in Sterling, near Wegman's.

Welcome to the DCMM forums, George! We hope you like it here and consider joining the club as a member, too. Come out to an event and meet us! :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Hi George

Thanks for coming to our forums. Hmmmm not sure who that MINI in Sterling belongs to, but hopefully they pipe up.

Have you thought about what you'll be naming your MINI? They do like to have names.

Is this your first MINI?

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is George and I am new to the area. I have a 2012 MCS CR with a black roof. I am really looking forward to meeting some fellow MINI enthusiasts and attending some MINI events. I will probably be at the meet and greet in Sterling, but I thought I'd introduce myself before then. That and I was curious who the other MINI in our block with the DCMM sticker belongs to. It's a grey MCS with a black roof in Sterling, near Wegman's.

I was never a fan of red cars until I saw a CR MCS for the first time. Beautiful color, and your car looks fantastic. I find myself next to a few MINIs at Weggies all the time, hope to see yours soon!

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

I was never a fan of red cars until I saw a CR MCS for the first time. Beautiful color, and your car looks fantastic. I find myself next to a few MINIs at Weggies all the time, hope to see yours soon!

Thanks. I look forward to meeting you soon as well.

I'm hoping to make it over to Sterling for the M&G George! Can't wait to see Scarlett in person since she seems to be the "alter ego" for Merlin who is Midnight Black w/ CR mirros and roof so just the opposite.

Welcome though and we look forward to motoring with you.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I'm hoping to make it over to Sterling for the M&G George! Can't wait to see Scarlett in person since she seems to be the "alter ego" for Merlin who is Midnight Black w/ CR mirros and roof so just the opposite.

Welcome though and we look forward to motoring with you.

Nice! Sounds like you have a JCW. I'm jealous. I love that color combo. Can't wait to see it.

They were there. I was just in the wrong place. I was in the BMW lounge and they were over by the MINIs. I couldn't see the MINI section at first because it's almost closed off from the main BMW section.

Yes, we do like hanging by the MINIs :biggrin:

I hope you enjoyed your first gathering

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg