cmcveay

Meet & Greet Passport MINI of Alexandria

It's "Meet & Greet" time! This month, it will be held at Passport MINI of Alexandria Saturday, January 19th from 9:30am to noon.

The address is: 5990 Duke St, Alexandria VA 22304

Please come join us for a casual get together with new and old members.

Non-members and soon-to-be members are welcome as well.

The RSVP option has been added so we can better plan for the vent but if you aren't able to RSVP, please don't let that stop you from coming out to join us.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Tomorrow is looking like a great day. Really looking forward to taking the car out. If anyone wants to pay me in person for the Karting day and avoid the paypal fee please feel free. Also, anyone interested in a group drive afterwards or maybe some photoshoots?

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Tomorrow is looking like a great day. Really looking forward to taking the car out. If anyone wants to pay me in person for the Karting day and avoid the paypal fee please feel free. Also, anyone interested in a group drive afterwards or maybe some photoshoots?

I'm not sure if I'll be at the meet tomorrow, I'm supposed to pick up a set of steelies with tires. I'll try and meet them today, so we can go look for some spots to shoot. I'll be setting up a shoot in the near future. Just haven't picked a date yet.

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Tyler - I'm pretty sure that if using a Personal PayPal account and sending to another Personal PayPal account as a "Personal" transaction, there are no fees. That's how it was for my $90 PayPal transfer to you, anyway. No fees! :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Tyler - I'm pretty sure that if using a Personal PayPal account and sending to another Personal PayPal account as a "Personal" transaction, there are no fees. That's how it was for my $90 PayPal transfer to you, anyway. No fees! :smile:

That is correct, that's how I facilitate my online football pool. NO FEES! :)

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

It was great seeing everyone that could make it today. I left around noon, and I picked up a nice set of MINI shoes.

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Someones license plate is all out of kilter! Looks like it needs a V-8. .. or perhaps, it's just a very heavy mustache. :wink:

haha, when I installed the front splitter i forgot to adjust the support rod before I installed it. Had to adjust the license plate to the support rod.

Mike, I like it! Thanks for sharing.

Not a problem. When I walked outside and realized there were to BRG's parked next to each other, I had to move mine.