TGGRRR (Ali)

Feb Club Dinner

************Please note there was a change of venue************

Dogfish Head Alehouse in Seven Corners

(703) 534-3342

6220 Leesburg Pike

Falls Church, VA

Feb 10 at 4:45 (they wanted us earlier since we're a large group)

http://www.dogfishalehouse.com/

I tried to stick with the Brewery theme and I know these guys have decent parking.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

ACK!!!! I tried to make reservations and they are booked solid for the whole weekend. It's restaurant week and she said most restaurants are going to be pretty full. I should have called earlier but I was waiting a bit to see what the count would be.

I'm going to try to find another location and will post it.

I'm open to suggestions for restaurants in that general area.

Tggrrr010.jpg

I have reservations at Dogfish Head Alehouse in Seven Corners

(703) 534-3342

6220 Leesburg Pike

Falls Church, VA

We'll be in the back where they have a lot of booths and we can all sit together. This way we can do a check per booth instead of one big check.

Sorry about the last minute change. I'm going to PM all of you so you know for sure.

Tggrrr010.jpg

ACK!!!! I tried to make reservations and they are booked solid for the whole weekend. It's restaurant week and she said most restaurants are going to be pretty full. I should have called earlier but I was waiting a bit to see what the count would be.

I'm going to try to find another location and will post it.

I'm open to suggestions for restaurants in that general area.

I have reservations at Dogfish Head Alehouse in Seven Corners

(703) 534-3342

6220 Leesburg Pike

Falls Church, VA

We'll be in the back where they have a lot of booths and we can all sit together. This way we can do a check per booth instead of one big check.

Sorry about the last minute change. I'm going to PM all of you so you know for sure.

That's OK, I love DFHA! Awesome beer, good food. I'm definitely a fan. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Thanks for understanding. It seemed like it was so far in the future and then it wasn't :banghead:

Hey at least you got the day of the week right.

Though, my little mind of mine is telling me that THIS event is why I always think sunday...

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

Would people be interested in bringing stuff for a dog food drive? I can deliver. Here's what I just got from the Humane society. They're a great group and trying to help people keep their dogs through this program...

Bring anything to the dinner and I'll take it all and deliver it.

Ali

The HSFC pet food pantry, Ani-Meals, is running very low. Ani-Meals provides an important service by dispensing pet food, supplies and treats to community members who may be experiencing economic challenges. If you can donate cans or bags of dog or cat food or even cat litter, please do!!!! Round up some neighbors and donate as a group - this is also an excellent "drive" project for student volunteers.

We offer this service to the community as it allows people to keep their pets with them as an option to surrender to an already burdened shelter system, even when they have fallen on hard times financially.

Donations can be made to the main office, 4057 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax VA.

Thank you for your support!

Humane Society of Fairfax County, Inc.

Tggrrr010.jpg

Ali are you coming to the karting event? Or any one else doing both?

Pups hold a fond place in my heart and I'd like to chip in a bag of food or two (ok, maybe one for the doggies and one for the kitties, cause I'm a :marshmellow: for this kind of stuff) I don't think I'll be going to the dinner

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

Ali are you coming to the karting event? Or any one else doing both?

Pups hold a fond place in my heart and I'd like to chip in a bag of food or two (ok, maybe one for the doggies and one for the kitties, cause I'm a :marshmellow: for this kind of stuff) I don't think I'll be going to the dinner

I am not going to the karting, but if anyone is doing both, please take food for Melissa to me :biggrin:

This is such a worthy cause to help people keep their pets and keep the pets out of the shelters which are already so over crowded.

Tggrrr010.jpg

i will be stopping by after work (7) and hang out for a little bit, if there are still people there. im not going to eat so don't include me in the final count

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.