Poison Ivy

Dec 2012 Club Dinner

December Club Dinner

Capital City Brewing Company (http://www.capcitybrew.com/)

The Village at Shirlington

4001 Campbell Avenue, Arlington, VA 22206

(703) 578-3888

Parking

There is limited street parking, but plenty of surface and garage parking.

Closest parking garage is "Shirlington Garage"

(See map http://villageatshirlington.com/downloads/ShirlingtonMap.pdf)

Initial start time is 6pm, but we'll make adjustments depending on the size of the group.

Signature.JPG

Come prepared for a photo op in the parking garage afterward! I'm sure Ali will want to join in on this but I have a class project and I'd like to include as many of you as possible - if of course you are interested!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Come prepared for a photo op in the parking garage afterward! I'm sure Ali will want to join in on this but I have a class project and I'd like to include as many of you as possible - if of course you are interested!

Which parking garage are we all using? Do you want us to head to the roof on which ever garage it is?

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

If I remember correctly, there's a parking garage directly behind Capital City Brewing company. Sure, let's meet up on the roof of the garage (or the top floor).

If I remember correctly, there's a parking garage directly behind Capital City Brewing company. Sure, let's meet up on the roof of the garage (or the top floor).

OK, that one is smaller, so it does fill up. But hopefully we're meeting early enough. Plus we can always move later if we really have to

I can't wait to see what you have in mind

Tggrrr010.jpg

OK, that one is smaller, so it does fill up. But hopefully we're meeting early enough. Plus we can always move later if we really have to

I can't wait to see what you have in mind

If the "smaller" garage next door (blue) is too small, is the roof top of the one directly across the street (red) a better option?

Capture2.JPG.5207ac590ad3ca560437024241206e05.JPG

Capture2.JPG.5207ac590ad3ca560437024241206e05.JPG

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I'm having a severe TMJ reaction from the dental work and nothing is breaking the pain cycle. I don't know if I'll make it tonight. Basically feels like a pulled muscle in my jaw. Tried valium and codeine which helped yesterday but not today.

I really want to go tonight, but it's not looking good

Tggrrr010.jpg

Considering the weather for the day, let's skip the rooftop and meet up on one of the higher level floors (or one that's not as crowded). I'll get there early and hope to stake out a location.

Hope the dinner went well and everyone had a good time, wish i could have been there but had to write an economics paper. O THE JOY

Edited by minime331

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Hope the dinner went well and everyone had a good time, wish i could have been there but had to write an economics paper. O JOY

I had a good time, glad to see the club again.

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Arrrrrghhhh I can't believe he got that, it's not my fault I was on narcotics :stoned:

For those who weren't able to miss it, here's Ali's latest "Glamour Shot"... Wait, what's that! Yes folks, here's photographic evidence of Ali cheating on her beloved Tigger.

How could I forget this part! Here's a story about how cool our club members are.

After the club dinner last night, we were in the parking garage for a photo op. While we were there, an elderly couple came out of the stairs and the woman took a fall where the walkway stepped down to the floor of the garage. She hurt her shoulder and the side of her face. The husband didn't drive - but he was willing to try - and the woman needed to get to the hospital. Realizing the problem, Catalina approached the couple and offered to drive them to the hospital. Then, Haemish jumped in and offered to follow them so he could get Catalina back to the garage. So, in the end, the couple made it to the hospital, they had their car and we were all back together.

What an awesome group of people we have to call friends. Far, far too many people would have just walked on past this couple or they would have ignored what went on.