Poison Ivy

Dec 2012 Club Dinner

Craig, Thanks for sharing that with us. We do have a great group of people and that is a wonderful example. Props!!! :congrats:

You know I never saw the accident, but when I heard what was going on I wasn't the least bit surprised. No one discussed it, they just acted and helped.

:congrats::congrats::congrats:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

How could I forget this part! Here's a story about how cool our club members are.

After the club dinner last night, we were in the parking garage for a photo op. While we were there, an elderly couple came out of the stairs and the woman took a fall where the walkway stepped down to the floor of the garage. She hurt her shoulder and the side of her face. The husband didn't drive - but he was willing to try - and the woman needed to get to the hospital. Realizing the problem, Catalina approached the couple and offered to drive them to the hospital. Then, Haemish jumped in and offered to follow them so he could get Catalina back to the garage. So, in the end, the couple made it to the hospital, they had their car and we were all back together.

What an awesome group of people we have to call friends. Far, far too many people would have just walked on past this couple or they would have ignored what went on.

Thanks Craig. It just felt like the right thing to do and I'd be worried wondering if they got there alright if he had driven. She was in a lot of pain on the drive over so I'm glad she took our advice to get checked out and that it wasn't worse like it could have been. Thanks to Haemish for quickly offering to follow and give me a ride back. Great teamwork!

Signature.JPG