DuB?

Gen 2 part out! =(

Dropping back to stock for a dealer trade in. Parts to go are:

SOLD M7 AGS-R intake SOLD with heatshield (no rear mounting hw) SOLD Gel coated white ~8k miles SOLD looking for 300 obo SOLD

Invidia Catback Q300 (welded 1 piece by PO) ~8k miles looking for 350 obo

Riss racing catless DP looking for 100 OBO

Vmaxx coils ~5k miles 100% mint 400 obo Can get em installed for an extra 200 (no alignment)

Alta endlinks Front and rears ~5kmiles 70 a pair 115 a set obo

Ill be slowly pulling these parts out over the next month or so, but if you want one Ill get it removed asap! Just lemme know Will deliver in the NOVA area.

~Mike

571-409-0655

Open to Firearm trades, Mostly pistols =D

Edited by DuB?
sp

'07 MCS | M7 AGS-R| M7 heatshield | RissRacing catless DP | Invidia Q300 | Vmaxx coils | Alta Endlinks

Did your Q300 droan? Mine did so badly that I couldn't stand it. I wonder if it might have been the couplings allowing it to contact the brace? Perhaps welding it would have solved it?

Anyway, Maybe after Turkey day I could come take a ride and hear for myself?

I loved it at WOT, but 6th gear on the highway was painful.

No matter where you go, there you are!

Did your Q300 droan? Mine did so badly that I couldn't stand it. I wonder if it might have been the couplings allowing it to contact the brace? Perhaps welding it would have solved it?

Anyway, Maybe after Turkey day I could come take a ride and hear for myself?

I loved it at WOT, but 6th gear on the highway was painful.

With the catless dp I dont get a ton of drone, But in all honestly I dont really mind the bit I get.

'07 MCS | M7 AGS-R| M7 heatshield | RissRacing catless DP | Invidia Q300 | Vmaxx coils | Alta Endlinks

I don't know what any of these are but I asked my husband if I need any of these... lol, will let you know.

Sounds like a plan! Keep me posted!:rock:

I don't know what any of these are but I asked my husband if I need any of these... lol, will let you know.

a lot of the stuff dub is selling is performance upgrades if you are looking to do performance upgrades then go for it

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

what are you trading in for

Honestly Im open to anything. In the same price range/ value of the part listed. Just lemme know!

Thanks,

Mike (Dub?)

what are you trading in for

Honestly Im open to anything. In the same price range/ value of the part listed. Just lemme know!
I may be mistaken, but I think Chris was asking what you are trading your MINI in for. What car? I was wondering the same thing myself. :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

ahhhhh :banghead: thats what I get for reading posts first thing in the morning hahaha.

I was looking at getting into a 135i. But with the way things are going I may just part out my mini back to stock. Keep it and have both. =D

~Mike

Price drop on the m7 intake and heatshield: 250 will deliver within 10-15miles of 20147

Thanks!

WIll post pics if someone is interested.

Pics of the exhaust and coilovers? Im interested. :motor:

I havent been driving the mini much, and will have these uninstalled very soon. Ill message you pics when i do have em. My buddy is on vaca for the next two weeks and I wont be able to use his lift to remove em.

Price drop on the m7 intake and heatshield: 250 will deliver within 10-15miles of 20147

Thanks!

WIll post pics if someone is interested.

Dropped again to 200 cash picked up from my house in Ashburn VA. This is the bottomline. Coils and exhaust coming off next week.

Thanks

Mike

(Five71)four09-zero655

How'd ya like those COILs as far as ride comfort, adjustability?

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

How'd ya like those COILs as far as ride comfort, adjustability?

I have the same coilovers. They are easily adjusted, but the spring rate isn't great.

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

I have the same coilovers. They are easily adjusted, but the spring rate isn't great.

I assume you mean the rate is on the stiff side?

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

I assume you mean the rate is on the stiff side?

They aren't stiff at all. If you plan on going low to were there isn't any wheel gap, you have to keep an eye on road conditions.

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!