smoke789

"The Bull Run" to Manassas Battlefield

I had a great time today! I enjoy the shorter runs- it easier to commit to something that's not 100+ miles sometimes. Thanks for putting it together!!

Brian- I'm glad I was able to help out. :)

I'm in for the photo, too!!

Is anyone else sunburned? I really should know better, but it didn't even occur to me to put sunscreen on today. I think I was too excited about the drive.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

I had a great time today! I enjoy the shorter runs- it easier to commit to something that's not 100+ miles sometimes. Thanks for putting it together!!

Brian- I'm glad I was able to help out. :)

I'm in for the photo, too!!

Is anyone else sunburned? I really should know better, but it didn't even occur to me to put sunscreen on today. I think I was too excited about the drive.

Uhhh, yeah. As I stood before the mirror this morning and started to shave, the top of my head said "HEY! WTF did you do to me, I hurt"... It's not funny when you sunburn the top of your head!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

It's all coming together, soon we'll need to move this to event planners and feelers.....

I agree Ali and this is one of those that could get really fun/neat if it's done right. Lets get together to talk technical and I have some lighting ideas too.

I have a shot on my cell phone, but I can't figure out how to upload it to here from there. I will do it from home tonight.

Do you know how hard it is for me to not make some kind of SA comment?

Can't wait to see the photo when it's uploaded though!

So Brian, what happened? What's the diagnosis?

From everything I have read on the numerous MINI forums, it looks like it is probably the clutch slave cylinder.

I need to get under the car and see if there is any fluid under the rubber boot. The other culprit could be the clutch master cylinder but it looks clean and it normally does not go bad :top:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

I had that happen in my Toyota pick up. It was like the slave cylinder vomited on the ground and I was stuck. Luckily, I was less than a mile from home and it was a 4WD. I put the transfer case in low, engaged the clutch pedal and started the truck up. 1st gear all the way back home...

Let me know if I can help with the repairs!