GreenCactus

The Great Pumpkin Run II

Jim and Jennifer saw us just before turned onto Lime Kiln road. They were "incognito" driving a white VW Golf Rrrrrrr. Jennifer called me just after they saw us.

Many thanks to GreenCactus for planning this event and then paying Nick a bribe to have such awesome weather! We really enjoyed meeting all of the new members out for their first event, old members who have been away for a while, new members riding with old members and - Okay, we enjoyed seeing everyone! Sometimes it seems like we are a social club with a car problem and that's just what makes all of you so much fun.

Thanks everyone!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Jim and Jennifer saw us just before turned onto Lime Kiln road. They were "incognito" driving a white VW Golf Rrrrrrr. Jennifer called me just after they saw us.

That was the Subaru! :banghead: The Rrrrrrrrr - rather, the .:R, in proper VW speak - was at the house.

Anyhoo, we were the ones flashing our lights at you guys. Jennifer was waving like a wild woman.

Thanks everyone!! I'm glad everyone had a good time. :)

I was happy to learn they DID have pumpkins today, even though I didn't get one. I did almost end up with a kitten, though. Next year, the Great Kitten Run! ;)

That was one adorable kitten, when they plopped it into your hands I was a little worried :biggrin:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

That was the Subaru! :banghead: The Rrrrrrrrr - rather, the .:R, in proper VW speak - was at the house.

Anyhoo, we were the ones flashing our lights at you guys. Jennifer was waving like a wild woman.

Dang it and I knew that because Jennifer even TOLD me so! What can I say though... Golf, Subarau, they all look alike when you are focusing on the road ahead of you. :motor:

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

What an amazing day! Started giggling the second we got on Ryan Road and Tim will confirm that I have not been able to remove the smile from my face since! What a GREAT day and a great introduction to the group!

We took the trek UP the big hill to Bluemont Vineyard and WOW, the views were amazing (we could see all the way to Ashburn)! Well worth it, but I'm SURE the guys at the car wash were laughing at me being there two days in a row...

Thanks Laura and everyone for such an awesome day!:congrats:

What an amazing day! Started giggling the second we got on Ryan Road and Tim will confirm that I have not been able to remove the smile from my face since! What a GREAT day and a great introduction to the group!

We took the trek UP the big hill to Bluemont Vineyard and WOW, the views were amazing (we could see all the way to Ashburn)! Well worth it, but I'm SURE the guys at the car wash were laughing at me being there two days in a row...

Thanks Laura and everyone for such an awesome day!:congrats:

Sounds like permagrin, this is a common MINI phenome:biggrin:non.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg