jonniehenriquez

New to the MINI world

Hi guys i just got my first MINI! A 2002 grey mini cooper s and sure do i love that bad boy! Im thinking of lowering it and just getting some bbs rz or rx replica any help?!!!! springs or coil ?????

ANd where do the MINIs meet lol?????

And if you ever want a photoshoot let me know! i love to shoot cars! but never have i shot a mini!!!!!

http://www.letravailbyj.com

Jonnie a happy welcome to you and MINIMO. I just joined at the end of March so I'm a newbie too.

You can check out the Calendar to see a listing of upcoming events. There are a number scheduled in June and July and a few of us are joining a C3M (Central Maryland Mini Motorists) run up in Fredrick (MD) towards the end of the month.

I'm glad that MINIMO already has a name, that saves Ali from having to ask. :biggrin:

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

welcome to the club i just got my 04 mcs lower today and it a good bit difference then stock. i would say there kinda the same thing but some one eles will be glad to fill you in more then i can.

but welcome

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Hi guys i just got my first MINI! A 2002 grey mini cooper s and sure do i love that bad boy! Im thinking of lowering it and just getting some bbs rz or rx replica any help?!!!! springs or coil ?????

ANd where do the MINIs meet lol?????

And if you ever want a photoshoot let me know! i love to shoot cars! but never have i shot a mini!!!!!

www.letravailbyj.com

WELCOME!

Excellent choice getting a MINI (of course I might be a bit baised with that opinion :laugh:). I'm also new, approx 6 weeks with my MINI, and I can confirm that this forum is the best place to get MINI answers from your next door neighbors. Additionally, as Bert mentioned, C3M is the other local MINI enthusiasts group and they have some upcoming events/drives. So fuel up and get ready to ride. :motor:

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Nice to have another 1st gen on board!

Grey for the color is kinda generic, but if you pop that bonnet, you will see what color you are on the left brace, EX: Dark Silver. . . .

MINIs meet all over the place. The longer you spend with the group, you will see that there are may Club organized meet and greets/runs/gatherings, but there are also lots of impromptu get togethers and what not.

there are also LOTS of photography enthusiasts/pros here too. Tiggrr, and Merlin are the resident photo buffs(I would love to be in those ranks), and handle a LOT of the photography with the group runs.

I like your shots, ad I am sure that others will agree.

Great people work!

EDIT: I hope you aren't the same jonniehenreqiz that has been bumping 2+ year old threads on another site that I mod on. . . if so, don't be a PITA here, please. Also, don't call people racial slurs.

Edited by TATTRAT

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

Hey jonnie and MINIMO

Welcome to the forum, I see you have already named your MINI so I don't have to harass you about that. You probably have a dark silver or a pure silver. Dark silver is more like a charcoal metallic and the pure silver is well, a pure light silver.

I hope you'll join the full club which then gives you access to the clubhouse and club vendor discounts.

I checked out your site, LOVE your work!!!! You have done some travelling, looks like you've had some fun. I really like your portraits and muppets were a pure delight. Where did you find all those old rusty cars? You've got some skills. Once my knee gets better it would be great to see some of these locations where you're shooting.

Here's my site if you want to see any of my recent work, I'm still in the process of getting it up and running, so it's not complete.

http://alicyndrew.smugmug.com/

We do have a lot of fun club activities and we love to talk about MINIs. Hope to meet you at an event soon.

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Hi Jonnie and welcome to the DCMM Forums!

I hope to meet you (and MINIMO) at an event soon. Hopefully you'll enjoy yourself enough to consider joining as a member, too! :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129