cmcveay

"Garage day"

In addition to helping Brian change out his crank pulley on Sunday (if the parts arrive in time), I'm going to be doing an oil change on Merlin. So, I thought I'd extend the offer out to anyone else that's in need of a change of lubricant as well.

If you are interested, I've got the oil filter housing socket and a hex key that fits the pan drain plug. Send me a PM or email and we can set up a time.

Location is in Fairfax, not far from George Mason University.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I'm good on oil but I've got some misc tinkering that I've been needing to do. I wouldn't mind having a driveway to do it in as my condo gets cranky with me tearing my car apart in the parking garage. :p

Could also bring along the belt tensioner tool for Brian.

Alice Cooper - Hyper Blue R53 with a few light mods

???? - Montego Blue 335xi with even lighter mods

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hmmm, I'm tempted!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

I'm good on oil but I've got some misc tinkering that I've been needing to do. I wouldn't mind having a driveway to do it in as my condo gets cranky with me tearing my car apart in the parking garage. :p

Could also bring along the belt tensioner tool for Brian.

Just saw this and it would be great if you made it to Craig's "garage day" :biggrin:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

It's a good sized two car garage so there's room. I'll probably knock my oil change out Saturday so it's not in the way. There's also a grill right outside the back door of the garage just in case any "grillables" show up. :)

PM, email, text or call me if you may come by and I'll get the address to you. This forum is public so I didn't want to put it in here.

Well, my MINI buddy, Ali, picked up the belt tension tool from Beau and if the pulley arrives tomorrow, I will be ready to rock & roll :top:

If not, I will be there to help out :biggrin:

Pulley just arrived, so I am good to go :top:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Belt tension tool is here. We'll roll the doors up at about 9 a.m. and I plan on closing them around 1 p.m. as I've got homework and a few other things to get done in the afternoon.

Wish I could be there, even just to hang out with folks... but I had a big appointment with my MINI already today... it will be spending much of the day up on a lift! :smile:

If the appointment finishes early enough where people are still at the Garage Day, I'll swing by. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

We heard you were having enough fun of your own! I hope your install went well.

We can say that we won't ever be worried about replacing a crank puiley on a 1st gen in the future. It wasn't all that tough!

Had a great time! It was nice to see some of you again and meet a few more of you. Thanks again for use of the garage, was appreciated more than you know!

Alice Cooper - Hyper Blue R53 with a few light mods

???? - Montego Blue 335xi with even lighter mods

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]