Poison Ivy

Light In Sight Lens Order

I'm about to place an order for a couple of Light in Sight Lenses for both our MINIs and thought I'd ask if anyone else wants/needs a lens for their MINI too and would like to take advantage of the $1.50 discount on orders of 2-10 lenses. Depending on if more than 8 additional lenses are needed, we might be able to get an even better discount on a bulk order.

What is Light in Sight? http://www.lightinsight.com/

LightInSight is a clear windshield mounted fresnel lens for assisting drivers in seeing traffic lights that would not be in the driver's normal field of view.

Many drivers can be seen at traffic lights, scrunching down, craning their necks to see the light changes above them. LightInSight can help! It is especially helpful for taller drivers, drivers in smaller cars, drivers with mobility problems, (such as a neck or back problems) delivery vans and trucks.

DSC_1904lg.jpgDSC_1939lg.jpg

Signature.JPG

I have one too, and it does what its supposed to do. My only complaint is that it sometimes doesn't stick to the windshield. Any suggestions on how to improve its 'stickiness?'
Thoroughly clean the inside of the windshield, as in: use a glass cleaner. Also ensure the LightInSight is completely clean before applying it. A little bit of moisture (water is fine) on the LightInSight before applying it could help too.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

When are you placing the order? I have a friend who just bought a MINI and might be interested

:top:

I'm about to place an order for a couple of Light in Sight Lenses for both our MINIs and thought I'd ask if anyone else wants/needs a lens for their MINI too and would like to take advantage of the $1.50 discount on orders of 2-10 lenses. Depending on if more than 8 additional lenses are needed, we might be able to get an even better discount on a bulk order.

What is Light in Sight? http://www.lightinsight.com/

LightInSight is a clear windshield mounted fresnel lens for assisting drivers in seeing traffic lights that would not be in the driver's normal field of view.

Many drivers can be seen at traffic lights, scrunching down, craning their necks to see the light changes above them. LightInSight can help! It is especially helpful for taller drivers, drivers in smaller cars, drivers with mobility problems, (such as a neck or back problems) delivery vans and trucks.

DSC_1904lg.jpgDSC_1939lg.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When are you placing the order? I have a friend who just bought a MINI and might be interested

:top:

Although the product endorsement is great, there doesn't seem to be a big need of people who need them so I think I'll place the order tomorrow. Fortunately I already need 2 so I'll get the $1.50 discount either way.

Signature.JPG

Also,

Make sure the logo is facing outside (makes sense that they'd want to advertise). It will stick on either side but will fall off (eventually) if not installed logo side out. You should be able to feel some ridging as you swipe your finger across the inside. Also if you use a little water (very little) you will get some slight bubbles until you leave your MINI in the sun for a couple of days. After that, you can be assured if won't come off unless you force it off.

Thoroughly clean the inside of the windshield, as in: use a glass cleaner. Also ensure the LightInSight is completely clean before applying it. A little bit of moisture (water is fine) on the LightInSight before applying it could help too.

MiniMike and TAZ!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]