cmcveay

Meet & Greet at Passport MINI of Alexandria

It's "Meet & Greet" time! This month, it will be held at Passport MINI of Alexandria from 9:30am to noon.

The address is: 5990 Duke St, Alexandria VA 22304

Please come join us for a casual get together with new and old members. Non-members and soon-to-be members are welcome as well.

The RSVP option has been added so we can better plan for the vent but if you aren't able to RSVP, please don't let that stop you from coming out to join us.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

If you have recently joined or renewed your DCMM membership and have not yet received your membership kit/new badge (and you probably haven't) I will be at the Meet and Greet with them. If you are not able to attend, they will be mailed to you, so don't worry about not picking them up from me. :biggrin:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

I can see US 1 from my office window and live off Mount Vernon Hwy and both are in good shape, people are driving full speed. I heard Arlington got 2 inches but I imagine as long as stuff is salted and they started before noon yesterday it should be OK.

I'm here!

Edit: reading is essential. I thought the start time was 9am....:idea:

Edited by ORazor

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Stella" 2007 MCS, SS/B, Red Lounge Leather, WMW DV, NM Engineering TA, KIWI WIFI + Rev + KUDA

I made sure to give her a DCMM card before they left and it's great to hear that she went back to buy it. Nudge them to join the club, they seem like a very, very nice couple.

Hurray, another MINI adoption!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold