minime331

What I like to do on Friday nights

Nice, looks like you had a pretty calm night to be out there!

Got a new camera now, so am Jonesing to get out, as soon as I am able, and do some night shooting!

The first shot is nice, I like it a lot.

With Flickr, noise/artifacts seem to sometimes be an issue, but is is very hit or miss, I know your frustration. Certainly still one of the best hosting sites out though(Imo).

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

Nice, looks like you had a pretty calm night to be out there!

Got a new camera now, so am Jonesing to get out, as soon as I am able, and do some night shooting!

The first shot is nice, I like it a lot.

With Flickr, noise/artifacts seem to sometimes be an issue, but is is very hit or miss, I know your frustration. Certainly still one of the best hosting sites out though(Imo).

i agree with you with flicker i like the easy of it and then with the nosie some pics no problem other look like crap idk its weird

what body you get?

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

i agree with you with flicker i like the easy of it and then with the nosie some pics no problem other look like crap idk its weird

what body you get?

My lovely ladyfriend(some of you all know her), Dana came to my hose Friday, with pics to share of a project at her mothers house. Once done looking through the pics, she hands me a warranty card, to which my response was something along the lines off, "a warranty card for 15 pics?", she informed me it was for my camera. . . . . confused, I said WHAT camera?. . . she said your NEW camera, goes out, comes back in, and in front of my sits a brand new, Nikon D7000!

She knew I had been beating around a few ideas, but I was torn between full frame, and just upgrading from my trusty ole D80, but stopped even dreaming of upgrading because of the slew of medical bills I know are coming(I just had total hip replacement), so figured in a couple of years, I would look at the Nikon D600. Right now, full frame is just a LOT of camera for me, and I think I get by just fin with a DX, so FX I put off the table.

I am still shocked, still amazed, and still just so immensely overwhelmed that she did that, and so far, I have just been amazed at the camera.

Sorry for the long reply, but I want to give Dana all the credit, as it's the most amazing, and certainly the most thoughtful gift I Have EVER received, "just because". What a woman!

flickr

My lovely ladyfriend(some of you all know her), Dana came to my hose Friday, with pics to share of a project at her mothers house. Once done looking through the pics, she hands me a warranty card, to which my response was something along the lines off, "a warranty card for 15 pics?", she informed me it was for my camera. . . . . confused, I said WHAT camera?. . . she said your NEW camera, goes out, comes back in, and in front of my sits a brand new, Nikon D7000!

She knew I had been beating around a few ideas, but I was torn between full frame, and just upgrading from my trusty ole D80, but stopped even dreaming of upgrading because of the slew of medical bills I know are coming(I just had total hip replacement), so figured in a couple of years, I would look at the Nikon D600. Right now, full frame is just a LOT of camera for me, and I think I get by just fin with a DX, so FX I put off the table.

I am still shocked, still amazed, and still just so immensely overwhelmed that she did that, and so far, I have just been amazed at the camera.

Sorry for the long reply, but I want to give Dana all the credit, as it's the most amazing, and certainly the most thoughtful gift I Have EVER received, "just because". What a woman!

Great story.

Congrats!

MiniMike and TAZ!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great story.

Congrats!

Thanks mike, and I t would be a MUCH longer story. .. of ALL the days for her to do that, it couldn't have been any better. . . . it was one of those few days in life, where I felt like everything I touched turned to sh*t, NOTHING was working out with anything I was trying to accomplish, and one of those days where I felt like I should have never even gotten out of bed.

She is so awesome to me, I still just can't believe it, and am not quite sure how I got so lucky to have her in my life(and it's not just the camera thing, it is SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH more than that).

flickr

That's awesome man. The d7000 is a beast of a camera. I was contemplating it when I was looking to upgrade from my old D3000. I went with the D5100 instead due to price and weight. Sometimes I think of the 7000 and sigh wistfully.

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"