cmcveay

This is gonna be a long post!

I'm updating the list. If the current trade/swap/sale falls through, I'll repost. My delivery time has been pushed back with arrival in mid-october if it's not delayed again.

Everything here comes from or is made for an 09 R56 MCS:

- OEM Sport Springs (removed at 7k, out of the car) Free to a good home.

- NM Engineering RS "Alpha" springs with Bilstein struts (about 4k miles) on the car. Will do an even swap for your OEM struts/springs.

I'd like to swap these one for one for OEM struts/springs to make the process easier for everyone involved.

- NM Engineering hot side and cold side boost tubes (on car, will trade for your OEM pieces).

- Complete set of SS brake lines, never installed. Make me an offer.

I have access to the auto hobby shop on Bolling AFB and all of this work could take a full weekend.

If I've forgotten anything and you know that I've modded it or you like what I've got, make me an offer.

Edited by cmcveay

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Ali,

I don't know if the antenna will work but we can try.

Laura, done.

Celia, rear seat delete is easy. We'll have to set something up for the sway bar since it's gotta be a swap.

Would like to talk to you about making an offer for these items.

I have a 09 MCS as well, so everything should fit.

PM me if you want :)

- Riss Racing catted Down pipe with VIP Custom Design cat back exhaust (on the car, will trade for your OEM turbo back exhaust). This will throw a CEL but both RMW and Alta's tunes clear that up.

- Joey Modded (blacked out interior Xenon headlights, on car, will trade for you Xenon headlights).

- Out Motoring light brackets - to a good home

- 1 pair of PIAA driving lights - lightly used, with covers.

- 1 pair of Hella 1000 Black Magic driving lights w/ 100w bulbs, lightly used, with covers.

- Wilwood big brake kit (calipers, rotors and SS lines) - swap for your OEM brakes. If you don't have 17" wheels, you'll need them to clear the brakes. My 17" Rota Torque wheels and P235/40R17 Star Specs can be swapped for your OEM wheels if you'd like. They do have TPMS sensors.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I need something to remember Archie too!

- Snap on black vinyl door handles

- Black side scuttles with black LED side marker lights

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

- NM Engineering hot side and cold side boost tubes (on car, will trade for your OEM pieces).

Craig,

Are they Blue? Are you looking for a straight swap?

I've got a Helix Intercooler that Scavenger & I keep meaning to install on my Clubbie.

Jay

Ryan - hit up via email or phone, let's talk. I know your schedule is tough.

Quitta - give me a call. The parts you are talking about will be a full days work.

Catalina - give me a call, the car cover is in the closet waiting for Lola to try it on. I'm certain it'll fit, it's for an R56 but I now it's got to "look right". That's how ladies are.

Jay - They are blue and yes, a straight swap. This can be done in a driveway, I've got ramps so the front end can be lifted easily. I'm going to pull my Forge IC out and I'm 99% sure I'll put it in the new car since any 2nd Gen "S"/"JCW" will only improve with a better IC. Email me from DCMM and I'll reply back so we can work something out.