cmcveay

DCMM Monthly Dinner

Okay, by popular demand (Tggrrr and Scavenger), it's back to K Town, home of the K Town mini crowd for dinner this month!

Saturday, June 11th

6:30 P.M.

Damoim Korean BBQ

7106 Columbia Pike

Annandale, VA 22003

http://www.damoimrestaurant.com/

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Just like Celia, I hope I can find something good to eat...

:hahaha:Picky eater here!

Catalina,

You can't go wrong with Bulgoki and Rice! This Menu looks like it could be the start of something beautiful!

I am a bit of a Food Snob. :hmpf:

:drool:

Quitta

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Has the restaurant been contacted yet?

UPDATE: I did.

Edited by Scavenger

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Alan says this place is highly recommended AND it is in the middle of K-Town. The menu sounds really good and diverse enough.

I love when they come by with the scissors and cut up the meat on the grill. Table grilling is fun!:biggrin:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Ali, I'm not sure this place does that actually, I haven't had the BBQ there, only some of the other stuff, all of which was delicious. Truth be told, I know the owner's and we have some mutual friends. :top:

Alan says this place is highly recommended AND it is in the middle of K-Town. The menu sounds really good and diverse enough.

I love when they come by with the scissors and cut up the meat on the grill. Table grilling is fun!:biggrin:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover

Alan @ opensource.com

Hmmm, I don't think I can swing either unfortunately! Would you settle for good atmosphere? :tongue:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

I like Edge's RSVP comment - funny!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

I guess I'm gonna have to research doing a monthly dinner on this side of the river....or move to VA....like that'll ever happen.:tongue::wink:

Lemongrass in Annapolis isn't too bad. Thai fusion. Parking around the corner (lot and/or garage). Jennifer and I went to a wedding reception there a few years back, we enjoyed it.

We've been there a few times, I know Katie is familiar with it. That's a strong candidate for the MD side of DC. Good call!

Lemongrass in Annapolis isn't too bad. Thai fusion. Parking around the corner (lot and/or garage). Jennifer and I went to a wedding reception there a few years back, we enjoyed it.

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

Alan is planning to call the reservation in tomorrow night, as in Thursday.

So please update your RSVP so that he can call in an accurate number.

:eating::eating::eating::eating:

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Hey to the Maybes, can you update your RSVP to confirm!? I'd like to get the reservation made, I probably can wait until tomorrow morning to do it, but don't want to wait too long.

Thanks!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com