Poison Ivy

My MINI needs a name...

Try naming your car after relative things in your life, for example my vehicle is astro metallic black and my late rhodesian ridgeback was named betty so now my car is known as black betty. "that child gone wild down in alabam" :top: When I saw your name I thought of that island off of the cali coast not to far from san diego called catalina. :tongue:

If Nigel ever got his own FB page I'm sure he'd be booted within the first 24 hours, for violating the ToS, among a few other things :tongue:

Jim, I'm surprised YOU haven't been kicked from FB yet! :)

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Try naming your car after relative things in your life, for example my vehicle is astro metallic black and my late rhodesian ridgeback was named betty so now my car is known as black betty. "that child gone wild down in alabam" :top:
I love Rhodesian Ridgebacks (had one growing up) and I'm a big fan of the song Black Betty - particularly the Ram Jam and Spiderbait versions! :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I used to be a dog groomer. I was once cutting nails on a Ridgeback, very sweet dog. He got ticklish and kicked his back foot while I trimmed the nails. Got me in the stomach and literally knocked me to my boot!!!

They are strong dogs

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I used to be a dog groomer. I was once cutting nails on a Ridgeback, very sweet dog. He got ticklish and kicked his back foot while I trimmed the nails. Got me in the stomach and literally knocked me to my boot!!!

They are strong dogs

You actually have a boot? Isn't that the Queens English for what us yanks call a trunk?

Next thing we know, you'll be calling your nose a Schnout and your sunglasses "windscreens"...

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

They are strong dogs

I thought the reference of the MINI Boot was cute.

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL"