cmcveay

Mach V Open house!

Hey DCMM! One of our vendors, Mach V (fastmini.net) is hosting an open house just a few minutes drive from our Meet and Greet at MINI of Sterling! :top:

Mach V Spring Open House 2011 will happen on Saturday, March 19, 2011, 10am to 4pm. Come on down and hang out with other car enthusiasts. With any luck, it'll be a gorgeous spring day, but the event will happen rain or shine.

We'll have Open House sale specials, door prizes and other goodies to give away, Paintless Dent Repair on-site, burgers and dogs on the grill, and some more cool stuff I haven't fully worked out. I promise, it'll be a good time.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Dan,

are you all running any specials or discounts that day on the LED kits for an 09 Clubman. I wanted to switch from boring stock lights to LED interior. Thanks:motor:

I would be interested in a LED kit as well if there was a sale.

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dan,

are you all running any specials or discounts that day on the LED kits for an 09 Clubman. I wanted to switch from boring stock lights to LED interior. Thanks:motor:

Interested for a 03 R53....:wink:

image.php?u=620&type=sigpic&dateline=129

Next Generation Trnka Toy

2003 R53 MCSm, EB/W

Tattrat - Were you there? Did I meet you? If so, I didn't associate you to your screen name.

The M&G, MachV open house and lunch were all a lot of fun.

Ali

Post your pics of the Audi! It was soooo..pretty..but I really can't believe that guy put his child in the front seat. he must get a ton of tickets...

Tattrat - Were you there? Did I meet you? If so, I didn't associate you to your screen name.

The M&G, MachV open house and lunch were all a lot of fun.

Ali

I went to leave and saw my neighbors struggling to move a couch, so I jumped in to help and subsequently blew a tendon in my arm, or something, It is killing me to type this, shift my MINI and is swollen like crazy. . .I had to sit open house out and get iced down:frown:

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

thanks guys, and gal:wink: I will survive. . .to be honest, I was pissed that I didn't make it, I just was being a baby(well, a rough, tough, creme puff)but it was the sound of an audible pop that made me reconsider.

I got a text from Edge letting me know the group had left and carried over to BWW, but I even had to sit that out.

I Look forward to the Spring Fling, and meeting more MINI peeps there.

Dan, I am sorry for not making it to the shindig, I wanted to thank you for the awesome job on the new tires, I LOVE 'em!

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

I went to leave and saw my neighbors struggling to move a couch, so I jumped in to help and subsequently blew a tendon in my arm, or something, It is killing me to type this, shift my MINI and is swollen like crazy. . .I had to sit open house out and get iced down:frown:

Lordy..."audible pop"? Get to a doc asap!