Maxicooper

Gran Turismo 5 Photomode

GT5 is incredible, it was so much fun and so realistic. :top:

I was amazed on GT5 photomode as well. Just like you using real camera. :biggrin:

Here are some images of the car collections in my GT5 garage, captured using GT5's Photomode.

5223745315_2d41b7a024_b.jpg

5223747097_b328b60b99_b.jpg

5224343982_a5844e8996_b.jpg

And my favorite ......

5223745451_cd0dcb3199_b.jpg

:biggrin:

GT5 is incredible, it was so much fun and so realistic. :top:

Agreed! Game arrived last Wednesday and I set up the Logitech G25 and had to fight off my visiting family for a chance to drive over the holiday.

I have several shots of a black R56 which I have tuned / styled to get as close to my MINI as possible, will try exporting and uploading later this week. Tilt-shift mode FTW!

I post stuff on my MINI here: http://techometerblog.com/

i must possess this, hows the modding compared to forza? i miss the old gt style modding.

2010 MCS Laurel edition RMW Tune ;-), ALTA FMIC, Invidia Q300 Exhaust, NM Eng. CAI, NM Discharge pipe, NM Charge pipe, NM Strut brace, Open hood scoop, Stri Boost gauge, Craven Speed shiftwell(black), BSH CC, and many more goodies!.

i must possess this, hows the modding compared to forza? i miss the old gt style modding.

The mod is simple and good enough, imo. In most case, you can upgrade every components:

Engine: mod level 1, 2, 3 and ECU fine tuning

Suspension: Fix, partial adjustable and fully adjustable

Turbo: lever low, mid and hi rpm range, and supercharger

Intakes, Exhausts, Tires, brakes, and weight reductions, etc.

So far, I'm addicted. What a fun driving Nurburgring Nordschleife in a MINI.

5224261671_9fc5f9688c_b.jpg

Edited by Maxicooper

Educate me please, I am guessing this is some sort of driving game. It sounds fun and the pics are cool

Ali

Gran Turismo 5 is one the most, if not the most anticipated driving games ever, make exclusively to play on Playstation 3 console. It is a car racing game, but I would call it a driving simulator game btw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Turismo_(series)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Turismo_5

The images above were captureed by the game photomode. You can select your own location, manually adjust camera focal length, camera angle, shutter speed, f stop, exposure compesation and some of there cool filter.

Play with steering wheel set like Logitech G25 or G27, and you will love it. It is 'almost" like driving real car on real track. :top:

:top:

This is so HAWT!!! Normally I run right out and buy a copy of any GT game as soon as it comes out. UNFORTUNATELY this year I am forced to wait for the Wife/Santa to get it for me for Christmas. Nice pics!!

My santa came early this year. Santa brought me the game plus G27. :biggrin:

Gran Turismo 5 is one the most, if not the most anticipated driving games ever, make exclusively to play on Playstation 3 console. It is a car racing game, but I would call it a driving simulator game btw.

I work in the modeling and simulation business...was an evangelist in the Army the last 9-10 years for using commercial games for training...what would be cool is making a mock MINI dash to drive from...:top: Or just convert a garage into a theater room and make some connections to your actual MINI to control the game. :motor:

Even better....BMW should embed the game into the MINI and project it on the windscreen...:rock:

image.php?u=620&type=sigpic&dateline=129

Next Generation Trnka Toy

2003 R53 MCSm, EB/W

I have been playing a lot for past few days, I am a little upset that they are the 07 colors for no Horizon Blue MINI for me.

How does the G27 work with the 7 gear cars?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2010 MCS HzB/HzB|Alexandra "Alex"|Auto|Carbon Punch Leather|Cold Weather|Premium|16in alloy bridge spoke|USB/iPod|Sirius|Center Armrest|Auto A/C| Born 11/01/09 - Motoring 5/21/10

(Sold) 2002 BMW 330xi Black|102K miles|Bilstein HD Struts|H & R Sport Springs|Cold Weather|Premium|Xenon (Sold) 1999 BMW M3 Triple Black Convertible|Manual|100K Miles|Projector36 by Umnitza Ellipsoids + Predator 6000K Xenon

How does the G27 work with the 7 gear cars?

7 gear cars have to use paddle shift (sequencial gearbox type/ no clutch needed). Clutch pedal works on all 4, 5, 6 speed gear box. :biggrin:

I'm working on unlocking Top Gear test track right now. Have to win 1st place on VW Van race (2 laps on Top Gear race track). :tongue:

I'm working on unlocking Top Gear test track right now. Have to win 1st place on VW Van race (2 laps on Top Gear race track). :tongue:

Good luck with that... I got too frustrated with the Samba vans to keep trying, and my experience with the Elise stage is a short-lived adventure in understeer followed by snap oversteer, especially with a wheel that gives you 2.5 turns lock-to-lock

Good luck with that... I got too frustrated with the Samba vans to keep trying, and my experience with the Elise stage is a short-lived adventure in understeer followed by snap oversteer, especially with a wheel that gives you 2.5 turns lock-to-lock

I did it. :top:

My VW was on 2nd lap attacking the Hammerhead turn, a couple of seconds before taking the lead.

5225538536_516f96a70b_b.jpg

I won the Top Gear's Samba van event and unlocked Top Gear Test Track.

My best power lap on the test track (from stand still at the starting line) on stock MINI S '05, 1:35.428. :tongue:

Edited by Maxicooper

I won the Top Gear's Samba van event and unlocked Top Gear Test Track.

My best power lap on the test track (from stand still at the starting line) on stock MINI S '05, 1:35.428. :tongue:

WOW - I'm impressed. Now I'll need to redouble my efforts so I can get a lap time on the power board. Unfortunately my mini is far from stock - I've been spending all my money on upgrades rather than new cars so it's lightened and over 230hp right now.

I think this is a different driving game but did you guys see this article. Pretty interesting, they took the world champion in iRacing and put him behind the wheel of a real race car on the track.

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/geek-rebooted-2010-11-26?imageNo=0

May be you will love this as well: GT Academy

Sony Computer Entertainment America and Polyphony Digital Inc., in collaboration with Nissan North America, announced today the opportunity of a lifetime for gaming and racing enthusiasts - GT Academy. Starting December 20th, fans can compete in Gran Turismo® 5 exclusively on the PlayStation®3 (PS3™) for a chance to make dreams of becoming a race driver with a professional team a reality.

And we should have a set of this in our living room. :biggrin:

5225934009_d110c9192d_o.jpg

:rock:

I think this is a different driving game but did you guys see this article. Pretty interesting, they took the world champion in iRacing and put him behind the wheel of a real race car on the track.

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/geek-rebooted-2010-11-26?imageNo=0

That's cool! I love the fact that he threw up in his helmet! Poor chap, I wish he had been able to do more laps.

I thought the Fins where all strapping men who wrestle bears in between working and drinking?

I dabble in iRacing as well. It's way different than GT5. Hard to explain the differences if you don't have a reference point for either. But both are very fun!!

May be you will love this as well: GT Academy

Sony Computer Entertainment America and Polyphony Digital Inc., in collaboration with Nissan North America, announced today the opportunity of a lifetime for gaming and racing enthusiasts - GT Academy. Starting December 20th, fans can compete in Gran Turismo® 5 exclusively on the PlayStation®3 (PS3™) for a chance to make dreams of becoming a race driver with a professional team a reality.

And we should have a set of this in our living room. :biggrin:

5225934009_d110c9192d_o.jpg

:rock:

Um yeah, that's a bit nicer looking than my desk/table chair set-up. :tongue:

Really, that's a piece of art.

Thanks for dooming me to buy a ps3 just for this... I knew i shouldnt have joined this forum:banghead:

2010 MCS Laurel edition RMW Tune ;-), ALTA FMIC, Invidia Q300 Exhaust, NM Eng. CAI, NM Discharge pipe, NM Charge pipe, NM Strut brace, Open hood scoop, Stri Boost gauge, Craven Speed shiftwell(black), BSH CC, and many more goodies!.