TGGRRR (Ali)

Web Spokes Free

I have a set of Web Spokes, the clear coat is gone on a few of the center rims, they have some road rash. They could be fixed up but I just don't want to deal with it. They have set of older Pirelli snow sports on them, one of which is flat and can't be fixed.

I'm in Alexandria, near the Annandale line

Free if you want them, just send me a PM

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Not sure if these will fit your MINI 2nd Gen has bigger lug holes
Not an issue, according to MINI2's Wheel and Tyre FAQ:
On July 12, 2006 the size of wheel bolts was changed from M12x1.5 to M14x1.25. There exists a misconception that this change in wheel bolt size precludes fitting early OEM wheels on later model cars. This is simply not true as all OEM wheels have holes large enough for either size wheel bolt.

It's the front disk brake size that determines which OEM wheels will fit

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I just ordered my new winter tires (Continental Extreme Snow) and dropped the S-Lite rims off at the service station. One of the guys at the station saw me unloading the rims and made it his duty to let me know that the Rota's I had on the car were much better looking and asked why would I change them.

In the meantime the manager has already realized that I am not the typical female client so he defended me right away before I could explain.

It was pretty funny :biggrin:

They might paint the S-Lites for me, I'm waiting on a price. If it's reasonable I'll do it, I just don't have the time right now and they are tireless.

Hoping this whole tire thing is finally over

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

been watching how tos, the surface stuff i can get off but im probably gonna have to check them for bends. Any idea if any of them were bent of gave you a wobble?

2010 MCS Laurel edition RMW Tune ;-), ALTA FMIC, Invidia Q300 Exhaust, NM Eng. CAI, NM Discharge pipe, NM Charge pipe, NM Strut brace, Open hood scoop, Stri Boost gauge, Craven Speed shiftwell(black), BSH CC, and many more goodies!.

:top: cant wait to see how they turn out.

2010 MCS Laurel edition RMW Tune ;-), ALTA FMIC, Invidia Q300 Exhaust, NM Eng. CAI, NM Discharge pipe, NM Charge pipe, NM Strut brace, Open hood scoop, Stri Boost gauge, Craven Speed shiftwell(black), BSH CC, and many more goodies!.

I don't have Winter tires... maybe I'll get some, or maybe I can find a substitution.... maybe a Countryman? :biggrin:

Maybe a Countryman with ALL4..... :laugh:

:idea:

A Countryman with ALL4 AND Winter tires.... :rofl:

(No, we're not buying a Countryman) - I just thought this post would be funny :tongue:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

:hahaha:

lol i have wanted to use that smiley for a while.