FD3SDriver

*SOLD*: Rota Torque and Pirelli-$1000

SOLD

I'm selling (4) Rota Torque (hyperblack) Wheels mounted on (4) Pirelli P Zero Nero Tires. These have less than 4,000 miles on them.

Rota Torque

Offset +45

Weight 18.25

Bolt Pattern 4x100

Pirelli P Zero Nero Summer 215/45 ZR17 XL 91Y

FoxTheaterPhotoShoot2.jpg

FoxTheaterPhotoShoot13.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

Tires3.jpg

Edited by FD3SDriver

'03 JB MCS- SOLD: JCW front bumper, intake, exhaust, brakes, CF dash, 15% pulley, Multifunction Steering Wheel retrofit, Euro white taillights, Factory Driving Lights, Wyvern Motorsports Rear Seat Delete, and more....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Any interest? I REALLY need these gone and am willing to work on the price within reason.

Sorry; will not unmount the wheels.

'03 JB MCS- SOLD: JCW front bumper, intake, exhaust, brakes, CF dash, 15% pulley, Multifunction Steering Wheel retrofit, Euro white taillights, Factory Driving Lights, Wyvern Motorsports Rear Seat Delete, and more....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PRICE DROP---$850

I really need these gone ASAP; is there any interest out there?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry for the late reply; went out of state.

Reply email sent!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Anybody??? Willing to work on the price to get these gone!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can't edit the title; but need this bumped again.

Still REALLY need these gone A S A P !!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MINE, MINE they're all MINE

I get them tomorrow. Tigger will look awesome!

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

SOLD Thank you!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What are you getting?

I have gone with some 17" S-lites. Picking the rest up on Sunday, I have 1 already, and am doing 'em up Matte Black. I'll create a thread showing the process.

Here is basically the end result, done last Sunday. ****Crappy Cell Phone Pic****

IMG00070-20101024-18481.jpg

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

I now have a set of S-Lites that I'll be selling once I take the tires off of them
I can point you to two people who are probably interested. After Jono (TATTRAT) inquired about my S-Lites, I ended up getting two additional people who were interested too!

You don't need to remove the tires first (unless of course you wanted to keep them - i.e. if you plan on reusing them).

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Looks cool

I now have a set of S-Lites that I'll be selling once I take the tires off of them

Ali

AWESOME - I'm looking forward to seeing Tigger with the new wheels.

As for your old ones, I thought you had the Web Spokes, not the S-Lites, at least that's what your signature pic indicates.

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

AWESOME - I'm looking forward to seeing Tigger with the new wheels.

As for your old ones, I thought you had the Web Spokes, not the S-Lites, at least that's what your signature pic indicates.

Ok it gets complicated. I now have 3 sets of rims.

The Web spokes on Tigger now are getting the snow tires that are on the S-Lites

Then I'll sell the S-Lites and have two sets of nice rims

I was going to give Mark the S-Lites so he could have snow tires but I have heard they won't fit over his JCW brakes. Soooooo

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I was going to give Mark the S-Lites so he could have snow tires but I have heard they won't fit over his JCW brakes. Soooooo

Ali

S-Lites WILL fit with the R53 JCW brakes. This is what i used to run for my winter set-up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Glad you like them as much as i did; they really do look GREAT on your car!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]