DCMM

Unofficial MOTD 8 RSVP

Brian, we're coming from Reston and I was thinking of leaving a little earlier if you're up for it...otherwise, I can meet you somewhere at 6 and we'll travel down with you. You're sort of on the way for us (Chantilly, right?)

A

2012 Jeep Rubicon

I might be in, although I was thinking of maybe 8ish

Brian, we're coming from Reston and I was thinking of leaving a little earlier if you're up for it...otherwise, I can meet you somewhere at 6 and we'll travel down with you. You'

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers

I might be in, although I was thinking of maybe 8ish

Hey EZ, I am guessing them babies keep you up late and you need you beauty sleep :biggrin:

Did you every find a place to stay? I think that Bill Wolf was looking for someon

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Wouldn't it be cool if we could all go together? :motor:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Right now it looks like 6 AM Wednesday will be departure time. We have a few of us from the Tysons/Reston area that are meeting up to drive down and I welcome anyone else that wants to drive with us. I'm still flexible with the time, but with the deto

Hey EZ, I am guessing them babies keep you up late and you need you beauty sleep :biggrin:

Did you every find a place to stay? I think that Bill Wolf was looking for someone to share room in a cabin.

See ya soon, Brian

W

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers