VioletDC

King's Dominion Riding & Rollercoastering

OK, Every1,

Finally decided on a date that doesn't coincide w/anything else (so far)!

Let's hope the weather cooperates so we can get our ride and rollercoaster on! Please RSVP so we can ha

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

Do they have something like a speed pass? I've seen some places where you can purchase the "head of the line" pass.

I would soooo get one! :vroom:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Now, I've never heard of 'skip passes', but will ask! We'll only be considered a 'group' in KD's eyes if we have 15+ people. So, in an effort to get that many, I've also posted on the CM3 and HRMINI sites to get some feelers ... we'll see.

I've been on the Italian Job a number of times. It's fun with the MINI theme and all, but I wouldn't consider it a top ride. It's relatively tame compared to the big thrill rides. Not quite a "kiddie" ride, but somewhere in the middle.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Now, I've never heard of 'skip passes', but will ask! We'll only be considered a 'group' in KD's eyes if we have 15+ people. So, in an effort to get that many, I've also posted on the CM3 and HRMINI sites to get some f

Do we have any takers from HR MINIs on this event? I know we were concerned with a "Group" status.

Are we set in stone with the date? My High School Reunion is the following weekend so I have to plan my vacation to the T.

Q

Well, only a couple of folks from HRMINI said they'd be interested, so we don't qualify 4 the 'group' status yet. I was waiting 2 see if more would sign up, at least thru the end of the month. I'll see what it looks like mid-month and ma

Wheather to cancel?? What's this? Well I'm sorry the turn out isn't looking to promising but I am planning on attending wheather or not the "mini's " group plans to attend. I'll bring it back up to the HRMini group this wednesday when we have our bi-we

Well, I'm glad u'll come, GW; I was a little discouraged at the present numbers, so that's where the idea of 'cancelling' came from. If we can get 10 cars 2 go, that'd be enuf.

Let's see wha

Hey Fellow MINIacs,

We're switching the date to 6/26. We can save quite a bit on the regular $57 admission rate and enjoy an all-u-can-eat buffet for an all-inclusive (i.e., includes park admission) rate of [COLO

Well, y'all ... I have 2 work the entire wkend, so I'm totally out. :frown: Maybe after this proposal is gone (6/30), I'll reschedule another date. Sooo bummed ... :bawling: