VioletDC

FS: OEM Halogen Lights

Scoopie has new xenon eyes, :biggrin: so I'm selling her OEM halogens.

They're in great condition other than a couple of tiny rock pits on the chrome portion (damned potholes and the vehicles that kick up debris!). There's also one screw missing that can easily be found at Home Depot. Selling the pair for $100.

PM me if you're interested!

Thanks!

Violet & Scoopie

20100227_9.JPG.96927a23443031e58e7ad97503d3545c.JPG

20100227_9.JPG.96927a23443031e58e7ad97503d3545c.JPG

Edited by VioletDC
SOLD!

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

This must mean you got your Xenon's installed!! COOL!!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Oh, yes, and they're gorgeous! I love 'em!

Here's a pic of one of 'em I took w/my cell--Scoopie's 2 dirty now, but after she gets her very first detail this Saturday, I'll take lots of new pics and post 'em in my gallery. :biggrin:

This must mean you got your Xenon's installed!! COOL!!

IMG00132.jpg.46a8e9a5432ae8aa8c7fd85e369e057d.jpg

IMG00132.jpg.46a8e9a5432ae8aa8c7fd85e369e057d.jpg

Violet, all that chrome hurt my eyes to look at the picture! Are you sure you don't want to try a Joey Mod on it??? :) Maybe we could do it in body color! Tone down that front end shine just a bit! :)

Carman - you should see the backs of my hands today! I have one thumb and 2 fingers without cuts and scrapes and the backs of my hands look like a lost a fight with a 6 toed, 5 legged cat!. Of course, it was all my fault, I could have "worked smarter" on that project.

Craig

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Violet, all that chrome hurt my eyes to look at the picture! Are you sure you don't want to try a Joey Mod on it??? :) Maybe we could do it in body color! Tone down that front end shine just a bit! :)

LOL ... y're u hatin' on Scoopie's chrome so much, Craig? If we did a Joey Mod in PH, the purple-tinged light/projector thingy wouldn't show as much. :frown: We can't have the 'wow factor' of it all getting lost in the shuffle, now, can we? :biggrin:

Carman - you should see the backs of my hands today! I have one thumb and 2 fingers without cuts and scrapes and the backs of my hands look like a lost a fight with a 6 toed, 5 legged cat!. Of course, it was all my fault, I could have "worked smarter" on that project.Craig

Carman, yes, he was a mess afterwards, but he did a damned fine job in spite of it all! :top: