STXMINI

MINI Takes The States 2024

7 hours ago, Sanderson Clan said:

Our anniversary is the 3rd and we’ve decided to head to NJ from the 2-4. We’ll do our best to join, but not sure if we’ll make it. 

No problem at all, Happy Anniversary! We'd rather you enjoy your time together celebrating, we can give you a recap of the meeting and ask for your input later.

10 hours ago, Forge said:

Whoops!! Forgot about the Zoom call last night as I was preparing for the procedure.  Was the call recorded by chance? Any detail can share here? 

My apologies I did not know you were going! I'll add you to the private forum chat where I did a re-cap of the zoom meeting for a few others that were not able to make it.

We also have a text chat for all of those going.

1 hour ago, miniglenn said:

My girlfriend and I will be going!

That's awesome! Would you like to be added to the group chat here (All of the details) and on WhatsApp (General chat)? 

2 hours ago, STXMINI said:

That's awesome! Would you like to be added to the group chat here (All of the details) and on WhatsApp (General chat)? 

Sure!

Neko - Volcanic Orange / Black 2015 Cooper S

After having such a great time at MTTS, I have added a Clubman to our driveway! Rule #37 says"Always be ready to Rally" don't think that's what it meant, but it sounded good when I mentioned it to my husband!!! I have not settled on a name as of yet, Sully and BB2 (Big Brother to Blueberry) are the leading contenders.

IMG_8564.JPG

• Like 2

19 hours ago, 2014_Mini said:

After having such a great time at MTTS, I have added a Clubman to our driveway! Rule #37 says"Always be ready to Rally" don't think that's what it meant, but it sounded good when I mentioned it to my husband!!! I have not settled on a name as of yet, Sully and BB2 (Big Brother to Blueberry) are the leading contenders.

That's a good looking MINI! So glad we got to spend so much time with you and Khalil during MTTS

• Like 1

Clubman is "on my list" -- I've got a '13 S, but when I get a new MINI, one of these days, I am sticking with the Clubman model. 
BB2 will both lead to questions ("what does that mean?") but also to conversations ""what does that mean?" which is fun!
Have fun!