zincwolverine

Unknown Beeping

I last drove my car last Tuesday evening. I parked in the garage and went inside. The next day I went out to the garage to pack the car for a road trip. There was a beeping sound emanating from the center console area of the car. The car was off and had not been run since the previous day. I started the car and the beeping persisted. I'm not sure how long it was beeping before I discovered it. I had to go out of town so I went in my husband's car. My daughter told me on Friday that the car was no longer beeping. Has anyone else experienced a beeping sound emanating from the center console area of the car while the car is off? I will need to take it in next week but thought I'd ask here to see if this has happened to someone else. Thanks!

4 hours ago, zincwolverine said:

I last drove my car last Tuesday evening. I parked in the garage and went inside. The next day I went out to the garage to pack the car for a road trip. There was a beeping sound emanating from the center console area of the car. The car was off and had not been run since the previous day. I started the car and the beeping persisted. I'm not sure how long it was beeping before I discovered it. I had to go out of town so I went in my husband's car. My daughter told me on Friday that the car was no longer beeping. Has anyone else experienced a beeping sound emanating from the center console area of the car while the car is off? I will need to take it in next week but thought I'd ask here to see if this has happened to someone else. Thanks!

I haven't had this happen to me, hopefully some of our more experienced MINI owners can help you out with this one!