Sign in to follow this  
Egadd

Body shop recommendations?

My fiancée's BRZ has picked up a few paint gouges from street parking, some reaching the metal underneath. Worried about rust, I'm looking for a shop that can do some light touch up work. Does anyone have any body/paint shop recommendations in Northern Virginia? We're in Arlington/Alexandria, but willing to drive a bit.

33 minutes ago, Egadd said:

My fiancée's BRZ has picked up a few paint gouges from street parking, some reaching the metal underneath. Worried about rust, I'm looking for a shop that can do some light touch up work. Does anyone have any body/paint shop recommendations in Northern Virginia? We're in Arlington/Alexandria, but willing to drive a bit.

@MELO-R56, where did you have your side skirt fixed at?

I would HIGHLY NOT RECOMMEND you go to the place I went to! The paint work itself was spot on, but the customer service was completely shady!!

• Like 1

I used D&V Auto Body in Sterling with a previous car and was happy.  I think they have two shops in Sterling now.  Very professional, family-owned / family-run shop.

2 hours ago, Coopah said:

I used D&V Auto Body in Sterling with a previous car and was happy.  I think they have two shops in Sterling now.  Very professional, family-owned / family-run shop.

I'll second this. They did great work on Michael's car. 

I can also recommend Poolesville Auto Body, but that is a bit of haul for you!