Coopah

New Mini Owner

Hi everyone. Just bought my first Mini - 2019 Copper S, 2-door hardtop.  Have been a long-time BMW owner and decided to try something new.  Love it!  Have been active in the 3 Series and 1 Series forums.  Looking forward to learning a lot from this club.

Mini.jpg

Oops. Already messed up and posted in the wrong section.  Sorry!

Edited by Coopah
  • Like 1

Welcome!!!
I have a 2019 f55 4 door is a great year, did you get the union Jack tail lights?

So does your MINI have a name yet? Mine are Amelia for the 2019 and Tigger for the 2006 Cabrio

A bunch of us are planning to head out to MINIs on the Dragon next week. So you joined when we're all running around with Dragon brain.

There's a happy hour this week, maybe you can come out

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

2 hours ago, TGGRRR (Ali) said:

Welcome!!!
I have a 2019 f55 4 door is a great year, did you get the union Jack tail lights?

So does your MINI have a name yet? Mine are Amelia for the 2019 and Tigger for the 2006 Cabrio

A bunch of us are planning to head out to MINIs on the Dragon next week. So you joined when we're all running around with Dragon brain.

There's a happy hour this week, maybe you can come out

Thanks.  Yes, got the Union Jack taillights.  His name is Coopah (Cooper with a Boston accent).  Picked it up from Sterling on Saturday and I can't stop driving it!  Yeah, I'll check out all the goings-on and get to know everyone.  Thanks.

45 minutes ago, SneakyBaron said:

Welcome! Look forward to seeing you at an event soon!

I've moved the topic for you.

Thanks.  Looking forward to it as well.

On 4/24/2019 at 11:03 AM, wyretrip said:

Welcome!

I'm a former BMW convert as well. I tell everyone that I really don't feel like I gave up anything in comfort or quality by jumping over to a Gen 3 MINI. Love it!

Hope to meet you at a club event soon!

I agree. The interior is very comfortable and the convenience features are as good as any Bimmer I have owned (or better).  Knowing how I loved BMWs, all my coworkers laughed when I told them I bought a Mini, but when I took them outside and showed them, they were all pretty impressed.   I couldn't be happier with the switch to Mini.

• Like 2