wyretrip

drive moderately maximum drivetrain output not available

Saw this error this morning on my Gen 3.. drive moderately maximum drivetrain output not available

That, as it turns out in this case, means it is cold af and you need to run the car for about 30 minutes. After that, you can turn it off and on again and you will have full warp drive.

Some sites say it might have been a low battery, which I would probably buy given it was 9 degrees here over night.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

signature-final.png

22 hours ago, wyretrip said:

Saw this error this morning on my Gen 3.. drive moderately maximum drivetrain output not available

That, as it turns out in this case, means it is cold af and you need to run the car for about 30 minutes. After that, you can turn it off and on again and you will have full warp drive.

Some sites say it might have been a low battery, which I would probably buy given it was 9 degrees here over night.

Mine started just fine this morning, though I was a little concerned after reading this! 

I need to move to Miami or something... 

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Lilli had a "Lights Malfunction error" on Sunday out in this bloody weather! It went away after resting in the garage.....

• Like 1

2017 F54 ALL4 Clubman S "Beer Wagon" 

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.