ZugZugMcD

MINIs and Cannons

MINIs at night... got that tread going...

MINIs at a picnic... got that thread going...

Since some of us are close to Civil War battlefields, I propose a tread of MINIs and Cannons :ridinghorse:

From Gettysburg this past weekend:

3905117203_800203a69e.jpg

3905880902_af558d7742.jpg

Fire away!

2009 MINI Cooper S Clubman

Sid: Nice pics! I can't wait to move up there to see all the great state and national parks.

BTW, that isn't the same car that's in your sig, is it? Do you have two Clubmans? I love the blacked out chrome in the one in your sig.

- Cindy B.

Carmen: 2008 MCS Clubman CR

Sid: Nice pics! I can't wait to move up there to see all the great state and national parks.

BTW, that isn't the same car that's in your sig, is it? Do you have two Clubmans? I love the blacked out chrome in the one in your sig.

Same car. All the chrome has been blacked out except the scuttles, door handles and gas cap. The sig pic looks funky because I used some filter in an iPhone app. Makes the wheels look black too =) Here's the same pic unfiltered:

3840379625_bddbe8bc1b.jpg

2009 MINI Cooper S Clubman

Same car. All the chrome has been blacked out except the scuttles, door handles and gas cap. The sig pic looks funky because I used some filter in an iPhone app. Makes the wheels look black too =) Here's the same pic unfiltered:

3840379625_bddbe8bc1b.jpg

if you want your wheels powdercoated black I have a friend who can do them cheap. He is doing my stock JCW wheels and a set white for my brother

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sid: Okay, I see it better now. Nice! I can't decide if I want to go all chrome (scoop, mirror backs, etc.) or all black. I don't really like mine being some of each. :)

if you want your wheels powdercoated black I have a friend who can do them cheap. He is doing my stock JCW wheels and a set white for my brother

Does the black powdercoating mean that they would be shiny black? I would be interested, as long as it's the flat black (I don't like the shiny, personally). I used to have hyper-black wheels on my Bimmer, I loved them and would love to find something (cheaper) similar for my MINI.

Sorry to have hijacked. I would love to see more cannon pics. Anyone? There are so many great photo ops in the DC area. :)

- Cindy B.

Carmen: 2008 MCS Clubman CR