Sporkeh

Car Washing Products

I find myself in a curious position. My old car probably got a bath 4 times a year. I just washed my new one for the second time and started thinking about what the best products out there are to make it look tip top every time.

I currently only have Mothers wash/wax. What are the products you guys swear by?

I use Adams products. Odds and Ends Detailing in Sterling sells them or you can get them online from adamspolishes.com. Adam's website has lots of great information included videos and a forum.

Currently my routine is to wash the wheels first. I use the All Purpose Cleaner rather than the wheel cleaner. Then I use the car shampoo in the foam gun and wash with the two-bucket method. After they're clean, I use Detail Spray as I dry the car. Every other wash or so I'll use the H2O Guard and Gloss instead of the Detail Spray.

That's just my basic routine. I'll do more if I have time or the cars need it.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

I second Lara comments. Adams products are great, and that is what I use. There are other good ones out there. Using the two or three bucket method is definitely a must, also good quality microfiber clothes are a must.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Any recommended product to clean the interior beige/ivory roof?

I would go to Odds and Ends (Sterling) and ask Darryl what he has. He's a vendor so gives club members discounts. If you don't have your membership card yet just have him text me and I'll confirm you.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I would go to Odds and Ends (Sterling) and ask Darryl what he has. He's a vendor so gives club members discounts. If you don't have your membership card yet just have him text me and I'll confirm you.

Awesome! Thanks! I'll have to wait until next week to run there, so hopefully will have my new member info in hand ;)

I have 3 weddings to perform this weekend, so I'll be crazy busy until then :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Jamie Dee & Kamala

Any recommended product to clean the interior beige/ivory roof?

Are you talking about the headliner? There's an upholstery cleaner by Adams that you spray on, lightly agitate with your fingers, and blot off. That might work.

Usually all I do is lightly vacuum the headliner (for pet hair). I've not had to do any cleaning beyond that.