melissa99

MINI Takes the States 2016

Just wanted to say hello and thanks for the warm welcome I received.

I'm amazed that I randomly sat down for breakfast at table with Alicyn, Mark and Chris. Wish I could have done more than just Richmond but it was enough to get me excited about participating in upcoming runs. (I ordered my Motorola two-ways today!)

Cheers!

Joe

Was great meeting you. I hope you enjoyed Mark's tour guide through the Virginia countryside, I've been with the man for 16 years and that was the first time I've seen him do it. We may never see it again :biggrin:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Just wanted to say hello and thanks for the warm welcome I received.

I'm amazed that I randomly sat down for breakfast at table with Alicyn, Mark and Chris. Wish I could have done more than just Richmond but it was enough to get me excited about participating in upcoming runs. (I ordered my Motorola two-ways today!)

Cheers!

Joe

Yeah, like it was some divine fate. You also probably got the same Motorolas that I got before I even met anyone! (I'm finding more and more that the sound quality and reception aren't great, but might just be my settings) Hard to believe you separating from us at the burger place was only 3 days ago!

I'm guessing a few of us will will be going through MINI event withdrawal while the truly hardcore track-to-trackers have the time of their lives. So I say a happy hour might be in order, especially to update on gossip :listen: and meet more of us :shakehands: I'll post in impromptu forum...

-Chris